Inspired by Arsenal’s history of innovation, the new men’s Arsenal Home Shirt 2012/13 features an updated look highlighted by blue and white hoops – first introduced by revolutionary Gunners manager Herbert Chapman in the 1930s.
A visionary in kit design, Chapman’s influence is showcased with a navy piping to the neck and additional stripes to the sleeves – a concept first used to improve peripheral vision on the pitch.
As worn by the likes of Robin van Persie and new signing Lukas Podolski, the ultra-light Arsenal Home Shirt 2012/13 is crafted with Nike’s elite Dri-Fit and recycled polyester fabric – offering players and fans supreme comfort on a match day.
- Ribbed crew neck with navy piping
- Short sleeves with ribbed red, navy and white hoops
- Sponsor print to centre chest
- Arsenal crest embroidered to left chest
- Nike Swoosh logo embroidered to right chest
- ‘AFC’ print to rear neck
- Dri-Fit fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Recycled Polyester design offers lightweight comfort
Arsenal 12/13 Home Kit Photos:[sl_gallery]
Arsenal’s new 2012/2013 home kit is now available for ordering on the Soccerlens Store.