Both Liverpool and Manchester City have a big following in Singapore, so it’s great that leading bookmaker BK8 are rewarding new players with a 200% match bonus (up to 800MYR) when they bet on Saturday’s huge Premier League match. To claim this massive Singapore sports betting offer, read on.
Sports Betting Singapore Offer: Manchester City vs Liverpool 200% Match Deposit Bonus – How to Claim
The 200% DEPOSIT BONUS Free Bet is ONLY AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE and can be claimed by following these steps:
- Click here to sign up to BK8
- Create an account by filling out your details
- Make a deposit and place a bet on Man City v Liverpool
- Receive a 200% deposit bonus (up to 800MYR)
Singapore Betting Sites Free Bet for Manchester City vs Liverpool
BK8 – Join today take advantage of their 200% Match bonus on your first deposit, (up to 800MYR)
✅ – Excellent Betting For Mobile Apps
✅ – Unmissable onling promotions for existing customers
✅ – Wide range of games and fast and safe withdrawals
Manchester City vs Liverpool Singapore Sports Betting Preview
A massive Premier League clash this Sunday – and one that will have a huge impact on the title race.
Heading into the game, Manchester City are only a point ahead of Liverpool, but with both teams well clear of the third team – Chelsea – then this year’s title race is going to be a straight shootout and quite possibly decided here on this Sunday’s match.
Both teams were both in winning Champions League action on Tuesday night too, so can’t complain one side has had more of a break than the other.
The outright Premier League betting sees Man City at around 1.44, with Liverpool at 2.75.
This match betting gives Man City the edge at 2.00, the Draw 3.75 and Liverpool to win at 3.50.
They faced-off earlier this season and that ended in a thrilling 2-2 draw – a repeat of that score can be backed at 14.00, while this clash last season ended 1-1.
Liverpool are also unbeaten in 14 of their last 18 (78%) vs City, so the Liverpool/Draw option in the ‘Double Chance’ market is sure to tempt plenty of people in.
However, it’s also worth noting that City have lost just 1 of their last 12 home games vs Liverpool.
It’s normally a game that sees both teams score – this has paid out in 9 of the last 13 meetings and can be backed at 1.61. While 9 of the last 12 head-to-heads saw OVER 2.5 GOALS – if you fancy 3+ goals to be scored in the game, you’ll be rewarded at 1.66.
Liverpool’s top striker, Mo Sala, loves to score against City – he’s bagged 7 goals in the last 11 head-to-heads, so the 7.00 (1st) or 2.75 (anytime) options stand out when looking at the scoring markets.
Overall, it’s set to be a tight and cagey game. The neutrals out there will love to see goals and at 1.66, the Over 2.5 Goals option is tempting.
But in a game that both teams would probably take a point each (draw) and move on to remain in the title race, this is how we are going to play this one – we’ve also seen 2 stalemates in the last 3 meetings.
BEST BET: DRAW
Man City vs Liverpool – Key Head-to-Head Stats To Help You Find A Winning Bet
- Have met 171 times in the league, Man City 45, Draws 44, Liverpool 82
- Already played this season in the league, Liverpool 2-2 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 1-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 14 of their last 18 vs Man City (all comps)
- Both teams scored in 9 of the last 13 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) has scored 7 goals in the last 11 head-to-heads
- Man City have lost just 1 of their last 12 home league games vs Liverpool
- 9 of the last 12 head-to-heads (all comps) went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 9 of the last 10 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 2 DRAWS in the last 3 head-to-heads
BK8 Singapore Betting Site Review: Why Open an Account?
BK8 are one of many online Singapore betting sites available for Singapore sports betting fans, and they offer the following
- Easy Deposits – Many Different Payment Options
- Big Deposit Limits – Make Bigger Bets
- Fast Withdrawals – Money Credited Within 3 Days
- Great football betting markets
If you are a Man City or Liverpool fan in Singapore then this is your best option for a Free Bet this weekend. Any credited bonus can be used on any sporting event as well, so you can bet on other football plus any other sports you choose.