Home News manchester city vs brentford live stream preview kick off time and team news

Manchester City vs Brentford live stream, preview, kick off time and team news

Updated

on

Disclosure
We sometimes use affiliate links in our content, when clicking on those we might receive a commission – at no extra cost to you. By using this website you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy.
skysports kevin de bruyne manchester city 5068719

Premier League leaders Manchester City welcome Brentford to the Etihad in a match that boss Pep Guardiola will be expecting his team to dominate.

Manchester City vs Brentford Live Stream

If you fancy watching table toppers Manchester City take on Premier League new boys Brentford, bet365 has got you covered.

If you are a new user, you can register an account with bet365 and watch the Manchester City vs Brentford live stream. To watch the live stream, you must have either a funded account or have placed a bet within the past 24 hours prior to the event.

You can join bet365 by using the link below, which also allows you to take advantage of their fantastic new customer offer. The match is being broadcast live in the UK on BT Sport 2.

Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits

Visit Site
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Disclaimer: Geo-restrictions apply. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. T&Cs apply, 18+.

Manchester City vs Brentford Preview

Manchester City went behind last last time out in their FA Cup game with Fulham to Joao Carvalho’s close-range strike, but Guardiola’s men responded instantly through Ilkay Gundogan. John Stones headed home a second before the 15-minute mark, and a quickfire brace from Riyad Mahrez on his first appearance since returning from the Africa Cup of Nations secured a comfortable victory over the Cottagers.

Brentford were knocked out of the FA Cup away to Everton by the same 4-1 scoreline that City were victorious by. Now they must regroup quickly in a bid to stop the rot which has seen them lose their last five games in all competitions.

Phil Foden’s early volley from a Kevin De Bruyne cross proved the difference between the two sides in December as City signed off for 2021 with a record 36th victory in the calendar year. Brentford have been predicted just a 3 per cent chance of victory by various football betting sites, with Manchester City given an 89 per cent chance and a draw 8 per cent.

Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits

Visit Site
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

When does Manchester City vs Brentford kick-off?

Manchester City vs Brentford will kick off at 19:45 on Feb 9th 2022 at the Etihad Stadium.

Manchester City vs Brentford team news

Manchester City team news

Gabriel Jesus picked up a slight knock while on international duty with Brazil, and has been unable to join back in with City in training since returning.

Subject to a police charge, left-back Benjamin Mendy remains suspended by the Citizens.

Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits

Visit Site
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.