Home News fulham vs millwall live stream preview kick off time and team news

Fulham vs Millwall live stream, preview, kick off time and team news

Updated

on

Disclosure
We sometimes use affiliate links in our content, when clicking on those we might receive a commission – at no extra cost to you. By using this website you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy.
Benik Afobe Millwall vs Preston Betting Tips

Championship leaders Fulham welcome Millwall to Craven Cottage in a London derby which is sure to provide plenty of goalmouth action on Tuesday night.

Fulham vs Millwall Live Stream

If you fancy watching table toppers Fulham take on London rivals Millwall, bet365 has got you covered.

If you are a new user, you can register an account with bet365 and watch the Fulham vs Millwall live stream. To watch the live stream, you must have either a funded account or have placed a bet within the past 24 hours prior to the event.

You may join bet365 by using the link below, which also allows you to take advantage of their fantastic new customer offer.

Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits

Visit Site
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Disclaimer: Geo-restrictions apply. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. T&Cs apply, 18+.

Fulham vs Millwall Preview

Fulham will be hoping to quickly put their 4-1 FA Cup defeat to Manchester City behind them and return to winning ways in this Championship clash. Millwall’s season is in danger of petering out as they sit in relative mid-table obscurity despite still having 18 games to play.

The chances of the visitors keeping a clean sheet seem minimal given that the Whites scored an incredible 23 goals in January alone. Millwall have found goals far harder to come by however, netting just four times in their last five Championship games.

Fulham claimed all three points when the teams last met in August and have dominated the fixture in recent years, wing five of the last six meetings and drawing the other 1-1.

Lastly, Fulham have been predicted a 71 per cent chance of victory by various football betting sites, with Millwall given an 11 per cent chance and a draw 18 per cent.

Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits

Visit Site
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

When does Fulham vs Millwall kick-off?

Fulham vs Millwall will kick off at 19:45 on Feb 8th 2022 at Craven Cottage.

Fulham vs Millwall team news

Fulham team news

Antonee Robinson could return to the Fulham starting lineup after returning from international duty, and Ivan Cavaleiro is an option in the final third.

Goalkeeper Marek Rodak is in line to replace Paulo Gazzaniga, while Jean Michael Seri or Tom Cairney should feature in midfield.

Fulham predicted lineup: Rodak; Williams, Adarabioyo, Ream, Robinson; Reed, Cairney; Wilson, Carvalho, Kebano; Mitrovic

Milwall team news

Luke Freeman could make his debut after signing on loan from Sheffield United on deadline day. Jed Wallace should be handed a recall to Gary Rowett’s starting XI after the club’s goalless draw with Preston last time out.

Millwall predicted lineup: Bialkowski; Cooper, Hutchinson, M. Wallace; McNamara, Mitchell, Kieftenbeld, Malone; Freeman, J. Wallace; Afobe

Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits

Visit Site
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.