For those who have been longing for this, long no more friends, the FM Genie Scout 11 is here!
Genie Scout is probably the world’s most popular scouting tool for Football Manager and it has been helping to extend the possibilities of finding, sorting and shortlisting players staff, controlling their progress, making the selection of your first 11 and tactics easeier and observing invisible attributes in FM.
Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Football Manager 11.0, 11.1, 11.1.1, 11.2 and 11.2.1. It deosn’t work with Mac but there’s a step-by-step guide available to make it get to work with Mac.
This is a beta version and it is not compatible with compressed save games. To check if your saved game is compressed or not, check whether “Compress Save Games” is ticked or not in FM preferences.
- Download the zipped archive and extract it
- Double click the installer file named “genie11_setup_b128.exe” to install
- Follow instructions
- Launch the Genie, load your saved game and you don’t need to have FM running at the time
- Player search by all the possible criterias: from basic (name, age, nationality) to the hidden attributes
- Calculation of the player’s rating using the 100% system for each position. Attributes which are most needed for this particular position are main in calculation process
- Possibility to change the calculation system
- Calculation of the potential attributes and potential rating based on these attributes (maximum values which could be reached by the particular player)
- Possibility to watch scout’s report (FM style) which tells you the main information about the player: best played positions, comparison with other players, pros and cons and the selling value of this player
- You can observe the statistics of how do all attributes, current and potential ability, rating, reputation change
- Possibility to search staff with any criterias
- Coach’s ‘training rating’ calculation into each training category
- Possibility to filter players and staff by clubs and national teams
- Possibility to compare two players by all the attributes
- Possibility to search clubs by the following criterias: average team rating, average age, financial part, stadium capacity etc.
- The program can pick an optimal squad for your team with any standard tactics, taking injuries, suspensions and physical condition into notice
- It can also choose an optimal tactics scheme for your team
- Possibility to create your shortlist, export it to FM format and import FM format short-lists for further information
- The data may be also exported into CSV, TXT and HTML formats
- You can easily save screenshots with any player, staff or club information