The Browns have provided an updated on Myles Garrett’s health after he was involved in an accident.
Garrett was involved in a one-car road accident on Monday. Both him and an unnamed female passenger were taken to hospital after the car flipped.
It was quickly confirmed that Garrett had non-life threatening injuries, and he wasn’t expected to be in hospital too long.
Now, the Browns have released a statement about their player’s condition.
an update on Myles pic.twitter.com/c2cXe1odzw
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) September 27, 2022
A video has also emerged showing the state of Garrett’s car after the incident.
A look at Myles Garrett’s car after the crash Monday
Glad he’s OK 🙏
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 28, 2022
Given the state of the car, it’s a miracle that neither Garrett nor the passenger suffered serious injuries.
Garrett only suffered shoulder sprains, biceps sprains, and a few bumps and bruises. They confirmed that Garrett hasn’t got any signs of a concussion.
The Browns face the Falcons on Sunday. They’ll be hoping that Garrett is fit enough to play as he’s a crucial part of their side. The Browns confirmed that Garrett will be assessed throughout the week by the doctors.
Looking for some action on American Football? Check out the best NFL betting sites.
Content You May Like
- Best NFL Betting Sites – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on NFL games.
- NFL Live Betting – Our top NFL experts are sharing their daily picks.
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare top rated offshore betting sites for your next bets.
- Sportsbook Promo Codes – List of the latest sportsbook promo codes for your NFL bets.
- Best Sports Betting Apps – Guide of top rated betting apps available in the US.
- Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks – We compared the best sites when it comes to Bitcoin betting .