Chelsea picked up a 2-0 win over Hull City in the Premier League yesterday.
However, the Chelsea fans will be disappointed with the news that Victor Moses has picked up a hamstring injury during the game.
The winger impressed as a right sided wing back as Conte successfully implemented his three defender formation at the KCOM Stadium.
The Italian tried to play a three defender formation towards the end of the Arsenal game and used the same tactic for Saturday’s game against Hull as well.
After failing to win in three consecutive matches (Swansea, Liverpool, and Arsenal), Chelsea needed a change and Conte’s new system brought them a comfortable win.
Victor Moses took to Twitter to confirm that he felt his hamstring and the Chelsea staff are assessing the situation.
The Nigerian added that he will be working hard over the international break to get fit.
Unfortunately I’m feeling my hamstring and so the club medical team will be reviewing me. Will be working hard to get fit asap #CFC
— Victor Moses (@VictorMoses) October 1, 2016
Chelsea take on Leicester City in the Premier League on the 15th of October and the 25-year-old will have two weeks to recover.
Moses impressed during the pre-season and after his display as a wing back, against Hull, Chelsea fans will be hoping for a swift recovery.
The former Wigan winger has been on loan at several clubs since joining Chelsea and has never quite managed to impress for his parent club.
If he can replicate his performance against Hull over the next few months, he might just get the chance to prove himself for Chelsea.
- Chelsea Transfer News: Frenkie de Jong, Gavi and Sergino Dest linked with moves
- Manchester City vs Chelsea live stream: Premier League preview, kick off time and team news
- Manchester City vs Chelsea betting offers: Premier League free bets
- Manchester City vs Chelsea prediction: Premier League betting tips, odds and free bet
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea betting offers: Free bets for Carabao Cup clash