EA Sports have revealed the Top 20 fastest players in the world in their latest FIFA 2016 edition. Arsenal forward Theo Walcott has emerged as the fastest player in the FIFA 16 Ranking, while Real Madrid superstar Gareth Bale finds himself in sixth position.
Throughout September, EA Sports will be revealing a number of player and club ratings lists featuring the best players in FIFA 16.
There are some interesting inclusions in the list. Juan Cuadrado joined the Premier League champions earlier in January. However, he did not enjoy his time in England as he spent most of his time on the Blues bench.
Chelsea winger joined Juventus on loan this summer and the Colombian internetional finds himself sitting in 15th place. He is ahead of Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling, who arrived at the Etihad from Liverpool in the summer on a reported £49m deal, according to BBC.
Check the full list below and let us know your thoughts on it.
20. Bruma – Real Sociedad (Spain)
19. Ahmed Musa – Cska Moskva (Russia)
18. Maicon – Lokomotiv Moskva (Russia)
17. Luciano Narsingh – PSV (Netherlands)
16. Raheem Sterling – Manchester City (England)
15. Juan Caudrado – Juventus (Italy)
14. Lucas – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
13. Ryo Miyaichi – Fc St. Pauli (Germany)
12. Fahad Al-Muwallad – Al-Ittihad (Saudi Arabia)
11. Innocent Emeghara – San Jose Earthquakes (MLS)
10. Marco Sau – Cagliari (Italy)
9. Kekuta Manneh – Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS)
8. Dominic Oduro – Impact De Montréal (MLS)
7. Jonathan Biabiany – Inter Milan (Italy)
6. Gareth Bale – Real Madrid Cf (Spain)
5. Jürgen Damm – Tigres Uanl (Mexico)
4. Ernest Asante – Stabæk Fotball (Norway)
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
2. Matthis Bolly – Fortuna Düsseldorf (Germany)
1. Theo Walcott – Arsenal (England)