Welcome to our best Oklahoma sports betting sites guide. On this page, you’ll find our rankings of the top OK bookmakers, an overview of the history and potential future of legal sports betting in the state, and answers to common questions about gambling and wagering in the Sooner State.
The Best Oklahoma Sports Betting Sites List 2021
Here are our top ten best Oklahoma sports betting sites, backed by dozens of hours of meticulous research. Each offshore betting site below offers a wide range of betting markets, has a long history of timely payouts, and accepts wagers from OK residents.
- BetOnline – Overall best Oklahoma sportsbook
- Bovada– Best Oklahoma sportsbook for live streaming
- MyBookie – Fantastic crypto bonuses
- BetUS – Biggest Oklahoma betting bonus
- XBet – New betting site with good promos
- Intertops – Generous reload promotions
- Sportsbetting.ag – Soccer specialists
- BetNow – Strong focus on NFL contests
- GT Bets – Impressive soccer coverage
- BUSR – Variety of markets with good odds
Is Sports Betting Legal in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma sports betting is currently unregulated; however, this state of affairs is on the verge of change. The state of Oklahoma declared sports betting legal in April 2020, even authorized two OK tribes (the Comanche Nation and Otoe-Missouria) to offer sports betting at their physical gambling venues. Unfortunately, Oklahoma Attorney General overturned the decision, postponing de facto legalization until the agreement is amended to authorize state intervention in tribal sports betting activities.
So, legal online sports betting in Oklahoma and land-based betting are just a matter of time and will initially be offered by one of the tribes mentioned above. Other native tribes will likely follow on the heels of their predecessors.
None of the state’s gaming tribes have received approval to offer online sports betting, and the pending Oklahoma sports betting bill won’t legalize online sports betting explicitly.
However, Oklahoma online sports betting is possible through one of the hundreds of offshore providers. An offshore sportsbook is a betting platform licensed overseas, undergoing regular security and quality audits conducted by official organizations. Signing up, depositing, and wagering with an offshore sportsbook is not prohibited by Oklahoma laws, so as long as you stick to a reputable offshore bookie, you’ll enjoy a thrilling, risk-free betting experience.
None of the tribal casinos offer sports betting at their land-based establishments as of October 2021. Once interested groups reach an agreement, expect Oklahoma sports betting to become available at one of the brick-and-mortar venues belonging to the Otoe-Missouria and Comanche Nation tribes before anywhere else. These venues include:
- 7 Clans Paradise Casino
- 7 Clans Chilocco Casino
- 7 Clans Red Rock Casino
- 7 Clans Perry Casino
- Comanche Red River Hotel Casino
- Comanche Nation Casino
- Comanche Star Casino
- Comanche Spur Casino
Other gaming tribes will surely follow after.
Horse Racing & Off Track Betting in Oklahoma
Pari-mutuel horse race betting was legalized in 1982 through the Oklahoma Racing Act (ORA). In fact, online horse betting in Oklahoma has been a favored pastime among state residents since the early 1990s. Although the ORA regulates horse race betting broadly, local municipalities can allow or ban this type of wagering locally.
Furthermore, off-track betting in Oklahoma is available through several casinos and roadhouse cafes, which allow players to wager on both regional and international events while watching multicasts of hosted races.
Importantly, Oklahoma allows advance deposit wagering (ADW), which you can use to bet on horse races online or via phone. Some of these ADW services are international (such as TwinSpires); others are offered by local race tracks, of which there are four:
- Blue Ribbon Downs in Sallisaw
- Will Rogers Downs in Claremore
- Remington Park in Oklahoma City
- Fair Meadows in Tulsa
Timeline of Oklahoma Sports Betting Legislation
Here’s a brief timeline to help you familiarize yourself with the most important developments that have led to what will soon be legal Oklahoma sports betting.
- 2021 – Several Native American tribes work toward an exhaustive Oklahoma sports betting bill.
- 2013 – Native tribes push for approval to offer sports betting – unsuccessfully.
- 2004 – State officials upgrade native American compacts, allowing them to open land-based casinos.
- 1992 – The Alcoholic Beverage Law Enforcement Commission receives permission to host pull-tabs, raffles, and bingo.
- 1992 – Native tribes partner to offer lotteries, bingo, and gambling machines.
- 1987 – The state’s first high-stakes Bingo game is hosted by the Choctaw tribe.
- 1982 – Horse races become legal.
- 1916 – Oklahoma prohibits all forms of real-money wagering to prevent gambling-related violence.
- 1916 – Native American tribes are relocated to the state of Oklahoma
Offshore Betting in Oklahoma
Like most other US states, Oklahoma sports betting legislation neither prohibits nor allows betting with offshore sites. As a result, overseas betting sites are considered a legal gray area.
Nevertheless, it’s essential to do your due diligence before signing up with the best offshore betting sites. Ensure your preferred provider holds a valid gambling license from a jurisdiction like Panama or Curacao. Read customer and editorial reviews to verify your chosen bookie processes withdrawals without undue delays.
Of course, you can also save yourself time and choose one of the best Oklahoma sportsbooks located offshore that we included in our rankings at the top of this page. All of them offer a reliable services and accept payments via credit cards, bank transfers, check, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
Are DFS Legal in Oklahoma?
Most fantasy sports contest providers consider DFS a skill-based game, and they are willing to make their case in court if necessary. As a result, fantasy sports platforms readily accept action from players located in Oklahoma because the state’s gambling regulations prohibit games of chance specifically.
That’s why are free to join and place real-money wagers at the country’s best DFS platforms, including:
- CBS Sports
- Yahoo! Fantasy
It’s worth noting that the Oklahoma House and Senate tried to regulate daily fantasy sports through bill SB 1396 and HB 2278, but both initiatives were hampered by tribal resistance. The dominance of native gaming tribes is threatened by international conglomerates, who bring multi-billion dollar budgets and recognizable brands to the table. As a result, we expect Native Tribes will continue to oppose and confront any attempts at legalizing DFS.
Oklahoma Casino Laws
Oklahoma casino laws are lenient compared to their sports betting counterpart.
Online gambling is currently unregulated in Oklahoma. As with DFS, most pushback comes from gaming tribes that work hard to maintain their grip on the OK gambling market. If and when online casinos become legal, they will likely be offered by one of these native American groups.
Nevertheless, if you’d like to gamble online, you can join one of the dozens of offshore online casinos, which are used by thousands of state residents every day without trouble. Like offshore sportsbooks, offshore casinos are not regulated by state laws, so make sure your provider has a long-standing reputation for excellence and timely payouts. We recommend the following casinos:
These casinos offer slots, blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, video poker, and live dealer games powered by top gaming developers.
There are more than 110 active land-based casinos in Oklahoma, owned and operated by Native Tribes on Indian-owned land. Combined, these establishments provide access to every slot, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, keno, and video poker game of which you can think.
Furthermore, all four of Oklahoma’s race tracks offer gambling services in some capacity. For instance, Remington Park Racetrack & Casino in Oklahoma City offers over 750 slots, including international hits like Aztec Chief, 10,000 Rubies, Buffalo Gold, and Dancing Drums.
You can also buy tickets to the Oklahoma Lottery and participate in Bingo games hosted at charity balls and Indian casinos.
Here’s a list of the top land-based venues in the state. Please call before visiting.
- Muscogee Creek Nation Casino – Muskogee
- Cherokee Casino – Roland
- Comanche Red River Casino – Devol
- Comanche Nation Casino – Lawton
- High Winds Casino – Miami
- RiverStar Casino – Terral
- Lucky Star Casino – Concho
- Lucky Turtle Casino – Wyandotte
- Gold Mountain Casino – Ardmore
- Grand Lake Casino – Grove
- Kiowa Casino – Devol
- Lucky Star Casino – Clinton
- FireLake Casino – Shawnee
- Choctaw Casino – Idabel
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa – Catoosa
- Choctaw Casino Resort – Durant
- Choctaw Casino – Grant
- Cherokee Casino – West Siloam Springs
- Osage Casino – Sand Springs
- Cherokee Casino – Sallisaw
- Osage Casino – Ponca City
- Madill Gaming Center – Madill
- Newcastle Casino – Newcastle
- Creek Nation Casino of Eufaula – Eufaula
- Cherokee Casino – Fort Gibson
- Comanche Star Casino – Walters
- Red Hawk Gaming Center – Wetumka
- Cherokee Casino – Tahlequah
- Choctaw Casino – McAlester
- Grand Casino Hotel Resort – Shawnee
- Buffalo Run Casino – Miami
- Choctaw Casino – Stringtown
- Osage Casino – Tulsa
- Apache Casino Hotel – Lawton
- Remington Park Racetrack & Casino – Oklahoma City
- Creek Nation Casino of Okmulgee – Okmulgee
- Osage Casino – Pawhuska
- Quapaw Casino – Miami
- Kickapoo Casino – Harrah
- Osage Casino – Bartlesville
- Comanche Spur Casino – Eligin
- Osage Casino – Hominy
- Kickapoo Casino in Shawnee – Shawnee
- Cash Springs Gaming Center – Sulphur
- Eastern Shawnee Casino – Wyandotte
- Ada Gaming Center – Ada
- Choctaw Casino – Broken Bow
- Cherokee Casino Will Rogers Downs – Claremore
- Choctaw Casino – Pocola
- Chisholm Trail Casino – Duncan
- River Spirit Casino – Tulsa
- Riverwind Casino – Norman
- Sac & Fox Casino – Shawnee
- SaltCreek Casino – Pocasset
- Seven Clans – Perry
- Seven Clans – Red Rock
- Texoma Casino – Kingston
- The Stables Casino – Miami
- Thunderbird Wild Wild West Casino – Norman
- Treasure Valley Casino – Davis
- Stigler Casino – Stigler, Oklahoma
- Washita Casino – Paoli
- WinStar World Casino – Thackerville
- Wyandotte Nation Casino – Wyandotte
How Gambling is Taxed in Oklahoma
All income generated at casinos and through wagering on any game of chance is considered taxable income subject to the following taxes:
- A federal tax of 24-25%, subtracted and paid by your casino or gaming establishment to the IRS.
- A state income tax between 0.5% and 5%, depending on your total annual income, marital status, and available deductions.
Tribal casinos pay 4-10% in taxes on their gross revenues. All told, the gambling industry paid around $167 million in taxes to the state in the last fiscal year alone.
Best Oklahoma Sportsbooks Reviewed
Let’s now take a look at the best Oklahoma sportsbooks that offer generous bonuses, a wide variety of wagering options, great security and fast withdrawals.
1. BetOnline – Overall Best Oklahoma Sportsbook
BetOnline is our number one recommendation for Oklahoma sports betting. This is one of the most popular sportsbooks out there, having been in business for 20 years and ranking among the top 50 US betting sites in terms of betting volume.
The reasons behind BetOnline’s popularity are its huge range of markets, speedy payments and generous bonus deals. You can kick things off with a huge $1,000 first deposit match bonus with the BOL100 Betonline promo code.
There are plenty of other great promos you can enjoy as an existing customer, including regular reload bonuses, rebates, odds boosts and betting contests with large cash prizes.
BetOnline is a very secure and trusted sportsbook with impressive customer service and a great range of deposit options. These include debit and credit cards, as well as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, all with speedy payouts.
- Generous bonnus offers
- Wide variety of deposit options including Bitcoin
- Excellent market coverage
- Experienced and trusted sportsbook
- Some withdrawal fees
2. Bovada - Best Oklahoma Betting Site for Live Streaming
Bovada is another very popular destination for Oklahoma sports betting. While this respected sportsbook is a great allrounder, it’s particularly popular for its impressive live betting and streaming service.
There’s a huge range of live in-play markets, covering sports and events from all across the world, so there’s virtually always something to bet on, including eSports.
On top of that, Bovada is one of the few Oklahoma online betting sites that offers live streaming, meaning you can watch top live events on both the Bovada website and its intuitive mobile betting app for iOS and Android.
Bovada offers a $1,000 matched deposit bonus to all new players who use the Bovada promo code BVD1000. There are plenty of other deals up for grabs also, including crypto bonuses, so there’s plenty of fun to be had at this popular sportsbook.
- Huge range of live betting markets
- Impessive live streaming service
- Great mobile app
- Good crypto bonuses
- Could have more eSports
3. MyBookie - Popular Crypto Betting Site with Great Odds
MyBookie is another secure and respected offshore betting site that has plenty to offer Oklahoma sports bettors.
This sportsbook is well known for its fantastic range of markets. Whether you want to bet on NFL, NBA or MLB matches, or if you want to bet on more niche sports from across the world, MyBookie has you covered with extremely competitive odds across all its markets.
You can claim a $1,000 bonus when you sign up with the MyBookie promo code MYB100, and there are also plenty of great promos to claim after. For example, you can bag a 250% referral bonus, as well as an ongoing 8% rebate on losing horse racing wagers.
As well as accepting credit cards, MyBookie offers a variety of crypto payment options, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Etherem and XRP, all with fair limits and speedy payouts.
- Great bonus deals and rebates
- Very competitive odds
- Wide range of markets
- Variety of crypto payment options
- No live streaming
4. BetUS - Biggest Welcome Bonus Among TX Sportsbooks
If you’re a betting bonus hunter looking for the bigger offer out there, look no further than BetUS. This sportsbook offers an incredible $2,500 bonus to all new players who use the JOIN125 BetUS promo code.
Best of all, this bonus is a 125% match deal, so not only do you get a larger bonus, but you also get better value for money.
There’s a huge range of different sports to use your bonus funds on, including some great live betting markets. Plus, there are also plenty of other great promotional offers, including an unlimited referral bonus.
BetUS offers a great smartphone app for mobile gaming and is well known for its speedy payouts and good customer service, so it’s certainly worth considering if you’re looking for a top Oklahoma sportsbook.
- Huge 125% matched deposit
- Unlimited referral bonus promo
- Impressive mobile app
- Good live betting options
- Could have better soccer coverage
5. XBet - Popular Texas Sportsbook with Fast Crypto Payouts
While XBet has a smaller bonus than the other sportsbooks we’ve reviewed - a $500 deposit match bonus, there’s still plenty to like about this popular online betting site.
For starters, there’s a really good variety of regular promos to keep things interesting. These include an unlimited $100 referral bonus as well as a daily horse racing rebate which sees 7% of your losing horse wagers refunded.
There’s an impressive range of markets, including great racing coverage. XBet also offers an online casino packed with exciting games, so it’s a good option if you’re a fan of both sports betting and casino gaming.
- Good regular promos
- Quick crypto withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support
- Smaller bonus than othe sportsbooks
Oklahoma Betting Sites Comparison
We've already reviewed the best Oklahoma sportsbooks, but here's a closer look at how they match up against one another in terms of key features.
|Sportsbook||Number of Sports||Welcome Bonus||Live Streaming||Payment Methods|
|BetOnline||20||100% deposit match up to $1,000||No||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|MyBookie||18||100% deposit match up to $1,000||No||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|Bovada||22||100% Bitcoin deposit match up to $750||Yes||Credit card, debit card, Zelle, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|BetUS||22||125% deposit match up to $2,500||No||Credit card, bank wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|XBet||21||100% deposit match up to $500||No||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|Intertops||17||100% deposit match up to $500||No||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Skrill|
|SportsBetting.ag||16||100% deposit match up to $1,000||No||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple|
|BetNow||10||100% deposit match up to $500||No||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash|
|GT Bets||18||100% deposit match up to $500||No||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple|
|BUSR||17||20% deposit match up to $500||No||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Litecoin|
How to Bet on Sports in Oklahoma
Ready to start Oklahoma sports betting for yourself? Here's a step by step guide on how to get started with our recommend Oklahoma sportsbook, BetOnline.
Step 1: Create a BetOnline Account
Firstly, head to the BetOnline website and click the ‘Join Now' button. You just need to provide some basic information like your name, email, phone number, date of birth, and a password to open a BetOnline account.
Step 2: Verify Your Email
Next BetOnline will send a verification link to your email - click on it to confirm your identity and finish the registration process.
Step 3: Deposit Funds
Time to fund your BetOnline Oklahoma account. you can do this through a variety of different methods, including a debit card, credit card, bank transfer, or cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple. Bear in mind that the bonus you receive is qual to the value of your first deposit, up to $1,000.
Step 4: Start Betting
Now the fun begins. Simply browse the markets, see what's on offer and start betting!
Regulated Oklahoma sports betting will likely pop in 2022. Current state-approved options include land-based gambling and horse race betting, with no online wagering of any kind available. Sign up with one of our recommended offshore Oklahoma betting sites today to start wagering on your favorite sports.