The contest is now over. Congratulations to Claire Appleton for winning the Skreamer Pro football boots. Thank you for taking part in this contest!
Featuring a multitude of breakthrough technologies, Skreamer is set to revolutionize the world of football boots. Spearheading the range is the Skreamer Pro – one of the most complete football boots in the market.
Midfielders Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle United) and Marouane Fellaini (Everton) endorse the Skreamer range in the Premier League. Moreover, Warrior has also brought clubs like Liverpool and Sevilla on board as partners.
Watch more videos about Warrior Football here.
Warrior Skreamer Competition: How it works
Soccerlens has one Warrior Skreamer football boot to give away to our readers. All you have to do is answer this simple question:
Warrior Football has already started providing sports goods to Liverpool. From the 2013/14 season, which of the following two clubs will also come on board?
- a) Sevilla and Shanghai Shenhua
- b) Muangthong United and Sevilla
- c) Sagan Tosu and Sevilla
Send your answers to email@example.com along with your FULL name, phone number, address and shoe size (up to UK 12.5).
The deadline for this competition is 31st January, 2013. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted at the end of the competition to confirm their details.
Terms & Conditions for the Skreamer Pro Competition:
- All entries must be received by Thursday, 31st January, 2013. Winner will be notified by Friday, 1st February, 2013.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified.
- Boots are available in adult men’s sizes of up to UK 12.5. Winners will be contacted to confirm size.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Soccerlens will not be liable for any prize that did not reach the winner for reasons beyond Soccerlens’ reasonable control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.