The World Cup outright betting saw England drift out slightly to 8/1 with BetUK after drawing 0-0 with USA. The Three Lions still top Group B on 4 points and are in pole position to reach the knockout stages, but was their recent performance good enough to win a World Cup?
See the best 2022 FIFA World Cup betting sites and compare the World Cup bookmakers.
England Drift Out Slightly After USA Stalemate
Before the USA game, England were around 13/2 to win the 2022 World Cup, but an average performance against USA, that saw the Three Lions held to a 0-0 draw saw some bookmakers push Southgate’s side out a tad in the World Cup outright betting market @ 8/1 with BetUK.
England Remain On Target To Make Last 16
With a win over Iran and a draw against USA, then England are sitting top of Group B with 4 points as the World Cup sides head into the final round of games.
England will face Wales on Tuesday 29th Nov, with USA and Iran playing on the same day too.
If Iran or USA win, then Wales would need to beat England by 4+ goals to get through and in the process knock England out of the World Cup.
While if Iran and USA draw, then Wales can also go through by beating England.
Latest 2022 World Cup Outright Betting
Brazil remain the 2022 World Cup outright betting favourites after their 2-0 opening win over Serbia, with France and Spain next best in the betting.
|2022 World Cup Outright Odds||Odds||Bookmaker|
Note: Odds are subject to change and others on request.
£66 World Cup Free Bet With BetUK
- Click here to sign up to BetUK
- Deposit and place a bet of up to £19 on any sport at odds of 4/5 (1.80) or greater
- You will then receive World Cup Free Bets plus other free bets to the value of £66 in total
- Free Bets credited after first bet settlement 4 x £10, 4 x £5 & 1 x £6 = £66
WATCH: World Cup Group B, England v USA Highlights
Related World Cup Articles
- See all the best World Cup betting offers and promotions for 2022
- Best 2022 FIFA World Cup betting sites
- Check out the 2022 FIFA World Cup odds and latest betting markets
- Nations Who Have Won the World Cup After Failing to Win in Their Opening Game
- Roy Keane and Graeme Souness clash in heated debate over Argentina penalty
- What Is The Lowest xG A Team Has Had And Have They Beat It?
- Five Biggest World Cup Upsets | Saudi Arabia’s Heroics Join List
- Germany players protest against FIFA Over OneLove Armband ban
- Worst World Cup Nations | See our list of winless World Cup sides
What Are The Biggest World Cup Wins | Top 6 Highest Scoring Games