England get their 2022 World Cup campaign underway against Iran on Monday afternoon. To make things even more exciting, Kwiff are offering new customers £20 in World Cup free bets to use on England vs Iran in the Group B opener in Qatar.
Kwiff England vs Iran World Cup Offer: How To Claim Your £20 Bonus
Kwiff are a relatively new player to the UK betting market, but have quickly risen to prominence as enhanced price specialists. With a £20 free bet on England vs Iran on Monday to get you started ahead of the World Cup, now is the optimal time to claim.
- Click here to sign up to Kwiff
- Make an initial deposit of £10 and place a sports bet at minimum odds of 1.50.
- £20 in England vs Iran free bets can now be claimed.
Kwiff 2022 FIFA World Cup England vs Iran Betting Preview
England have reached at least the last four in their previous two tournaments and certainly have the knockout-know-how to match those performances, while the likes of Spain, Germany and Portugal boast stacked squads capable of springing a surprise.
Brazil and Argentina boast leading claims given their respective squads ahead of the 2022 World Cup – they are the two frontrunners across football betting sites and this may well be a perfect opportunity for a South American nation to win the tournament for the first time in two decades.
In saying that, England come to Qatar fresh off the back of a semi-final appearance at the 2018 World Cup and a strong European Championships in which they reached the final, despite not ending how we all probably would have wanted it to.
If England are to have any chance of success this World Cup, they will first need to win their group, starting with three points against Iran in the opening game.
England vs Iran Match Odds
England vs Iran Betting Tip
England look to get their 2022 FIFA World Cup campaign off to the best possible start as they take on Iran in the opening Group B match at the Khalifa International Stadium.
Gareth Southgate’s men have everything to lose here, and should really qualify for the knockout stages from their group as the winners. However, first thing is first, the Three Lions must get past Iran on Monday afternoon.
Our betting tip for this game is that England will indeed pick up all three points and get off to the best possibly start, with under 2.5 goals in the game after the full 90 minutes as well.
Looking in depth at both England and Iran, neither side tend to concede a lot of goals at all. Iran have only conceded seven goals in their previous ten international matches.
For England, they did concede 3 in their last game against Germany and also scored three, but apart from that their last five games have resulted in four of them having two goals or less at full-time.
We could see a 1-0 or 2-0 victory for Gareth Southgate’s side, but it won’t be an easy game, far from it in fact.
England vs Iran BEST BET: England to Win and Under 2.5 Total Goals @ 8/5 with Kwiff
Kwiff World Cup Offers and Bonuses for Existing Customers
Kwiff Sports Club
- Opt-in required. Available on any market, pre-match or in-play, win or lose. (min selection odds of 1.50)
- Bet a minimum of £50 before 23:59 on Friday and receive £5 CASH on Monday.
- Bet a minimum of £100 before 23:59 Friday and receive £5 CASH and a £5 Surprise Bet on Monday.
- Bet a minimum of £250 before 23:59 Friday and receive £10 CASH and a £10 Surprise Bet on Monday.
Supercharged Cash Out
When triggered, ‘Supercharged Cash Out’ adds more funds to your minimum total cash out amount.
The Supercharged Cash Out feature is unique to Kwiff; not every cash out will be Supercharged, but every one will have the chance to be!
Offer Review: Why You Should Claim Kwiff’s £20 England vs Iran World Cup Free Bet
Kwiff are at the forefront of the UK’s alternative betting scene.
Not only are they a purely-app based platform specially tailored towards on-the-go bettors, it also operates slightly differently to other betting sites – any bet you place has a chance to be ‘supercharged’, potentially leading to substantial wins on standard bets.
This makes them a hugely enticing prospect ahead the World Cup this month, and £20 to get you started means you can explore their extensive football offerings well ahead of time.
Related World Cup Articles
- Check out the best World Cup betting offers and promotions.
- Best 2022 FIFA World Cup betting sites
- Check out the 2022 FIFA World Cup odds and latest betting markets
- See the 2022 England World Cup Squad Guide, with fixtures, results, odds and tips
- England World Cup Odds – Three Lions 17/2 to end 56 years of hurt
- England vs Iran Match Stats – A look at the key statistics ahead of the Group B opener
- Best World Cup Betting Offers – Claim the best free bets for the 2022 Qatar World Cup