Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin goes down in the main event on Saturday night at the O2 Arena, London. Ahead of Saturday’s heavyweight boxing fight, we will run you through how to bet on the Jermaine Franklin to beat Anthony Joshua, with ‘989 Assassin’ the huge underdog in the current betting markets.
How To Bet On Jermaine Franklin To Beat Anthony Joshua
Betting on ‘989 Assassin’ to beat Anthony Joshua on Saturday night is extremely straight forward and can be done by following the step-by-step instructions below.
- Click here to sign up to Rhino Bet
- Deposit £20
- Receive £20 in boxing free bets and search the vast Joshua vs Franklin markets
Best Joshua vs Franklin Free Bets
RELATED: Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin Predictions: Boxing Betting Tips, Preview, Fight Time, Venue, Odds & Free Bet
What Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin Betting Markets Are There?
Saturday’s highly anticipated fight between Anthony Joshua and Jermaine Franklin is just days away and there is plenty to savour for punters.
Popular markets among boxing enthusiasts at Rhino Bet include the method of victory, whether it be by way of knockout or points, as well as how many rounds the fight will last. These are just a few of the many markets available at Rhino Bet – one of the best sports betting apps.
See below for a full list of Joshua vs Franklin markets at Rhino Bet for their fight at the O2 Arena this weekend:
- Fight outright
- Method of victory
- Total rounds
- To go the distance
- Round betting
- Draw no bet
- Finish/decision only
ALSO SEE: Who Is Jermaine Franklin’s Girlfriend? All You Need To Know About The American Heavyweight Boxers Personal Life
Will Jermaine Franklin Beat Anthony Joshua?
Given the fact Franklin is up against the former two-time heavyweight champion of the world, the best UK sports betting sites have Jermaine Franklin as the huge betting underdog this weekend at in the main event at the O2 Arena.
‘989 Assassin’ is of course up against it as he faces one of the best heavyweights in the division in Anthony Joshua. This fight is one of the biggest of the year so far, with boxing fans excited for Saturday’s huge heavyweight collision.
The current odds at Rhino Bet have the 29-year-old down as the big underdog at odds of 15/2, whilst ‘AJ’ is the heavy favourite at 1/10 with the best online gambling sites to win.
Be sure to claim the various boxing betting offers and boxing free bets available on the SportsLens site before this heavyweight dust-up.
RELATED: Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin Purse: How Much Money Will The Winner Make?
Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin – Fight Information
- 🥊 Boxing Match: Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin
- 📊 Records: Anthony Joshua (24-3, 22 KO’s) | Jermaine Franklin (21-1, 14 KO’s)
- 📅 Date: Saturday 1st April, 2023
- 🕛 Main Event Time: Approx. 10.30PM GMT
- 🏆 Title: N/A
- 📺 TV Channel: UK: DAZN
- 🏟 Venue: O2 Arena | London, England, UK
- 🎲 Fight Odds: Joshua 1/10 | Franklin 15/2
Other Content You May Like
- Best Boxing Betting Sites – Your guide to the best sportsbooks to bet on boxing.
- Boxing Streaming Sites – Guide to the best live streaming sites to watch the boxing action unfold.
- Free Betting Tips – Exclusive betting tips for various sports completely free of charge.
- Boxing Free Bets – Work out all of your best sports free bets today.
- Best eSports Betting Sites – Your guide to the best eSports betting sites in the UK.
- Exclusive Cash Out Betting Sites – Best cash-out betting sites from various UK bookmakers.
- Best Betting Apps – Your guide to the best betting apps in the UK.
- Best UK Sports Streaming Sites – Best sites that you can stream sports in the UK.