There’s an England vs Senegal free bet up for grabs today with 10bet if England have 5+ corners in the match. Plus, new 10bet customers can also join and claim a £50 World Cup free bet to use on today’s massive game.
England vs Senegal Free Bet If England Have 5+ Corners (Ts&Cs apply)
- Click here to sign up (or login) to 10bet
- Hit The ‘Opt In’ Button for their offer called ‘England vs Senegal free bet (£5) if England have 5+ corners’ on their promo page (top nav)
- Bet a total of £25+ on the World Cup between 29th Nov (7pm) and 4th Dec (7pm) (UK time)
- Min odds 4/5 (1.80), win or losing bets count
- Get a £5 free bet if England have 5+ corners in the game – with England averaging 5.6 corners in their 3 World Cup games so far, the stats are in your favour.
- Ts&C’s apply (For new & existing customers)
England Corner Stats In Recent Games
See below the number of corners the England football team have had in their first three World Cup games against Iran, USA and Wales. You can see it’s a total of 17, which is an average of 5.66 per game – over the 5 corners that you need for the 10bet England vs Senegal free bet to pay out.
- England vs Iran (8 England Corners)
- England vs USA (3 England Corners)
- England vs Wales (6 England Corners)
- Total England 2022 World Cup Corners = 17, average 5.6 per game)
So, just place £25+ World Cup bets with 10bet from now up until the kick-off of the England vs Senegal match today (4th December 2022) and you’ll get a £5 free World Cup bet if England have 5+ corners in the match. (For new & existing customers)
Not Yet Joined With 10bet? There’s a £50 Free Bet Waiting For You!
Yes, you can claim the above free £5 World Cup live bet, but only once you’ve joined up with 10bet first. You may already have an account with 10bet, so that’s fine and you can ignore this bit and just login into their site.
However, if not, the ‘GOOD NEWS’ is that you can join 10bet here and also take advantage of their lucrative 50% matched deposit bonus that can net you a tasty £50 World Cup free bet!
10bet World Cup Betting Offers: Here’s How To Claim Your £50 (50% Matched Welcome Bonus)
Claiming the 10bet World Cup betting £50 free bet offer is a ‘walk in the park’ and we’re going to show you just how simple it is with these step-by-step instructions below (Ts&C’s apply).
There is also no betting required to get your bonus and 10bet also have an array of ‘existing customer’ World Cup offers once your joined (we’ve listed these below).
- Click here to sign up to 10bet
- Deposit up to £100 to get the maximum £50 free bet
- Welcome bonus will be credited to your new account IMMEDIATLY (no bets required)
- Minimum qualifying deposit £15
10bet England vs Senegals Free Bet World Cup Offers – Main Points
- This is a 50% matched deposit offer
- Max welcome free bet is £50 (so deposit £100 to get £50)
- Min welcome free bet is £15 (this will get you a £7.50 free bet)
- Welcome offer will be credited straight after your first deposit (no betting required)
- Bonus will expire after 60 days
10bet World Cup Betting Offers for Existing Customers
As promised above, there are also many football World Cup offers for 10bet existing customers that will keep you happy long after you’ve claimed their cracking £50 welcome free bet.
10bet have offers for each round right up to the final, so there’s no excuse not to keep interested with them during the month-long event.
Up to £5,000 Cash Bonus On Winning Accas
- Place a pre-match acca of 3+ selections
- 10bet will add a cash bonus between 5%-100% (depending on how many picks) up to £5k (see below their bonus % table)
Qtr-Finals: £5 Free Bet If 12+ Goals
- Login and Opt In
- Bet £25+ on the World Cup from 4th Dec (7pm) to 9th Dec (3pm)
- Get £5 free bet if 12+ goals in 2022 WC Qtr-final
Semi Finals: £1 Cash For Every Goal
- Login and Opt In
- Bet £50+ on the World Cup from 10th Dec (3pm) to 14th Dec (7pm)
- Get £1 cash for every goal scored in both semi-finals
World Cup Final: £5 Free Live Bet For Betting £50+
- Login and Opt In
- Bet £50+ on the World Cup from 14th Dec (7pm) to 18th Dec (3pm)
- Get £5 free live bet for the World Cup Final (18th Dec)
10bet Review: Why You Need To Claim Your 10bet Free Bets for 2022 World Cup
10bet have been supplying their customers with top odds and markets for a while but they might not be a bookmaker that you’ve got an account with yet or even come across.
But the ‘great news’ is they are certainly a well-trusted Sportsbook to have onside with the World Cup coming up and with a cracking £50 welcome offer for just depositing, it’s one of the best around.
The good times at 10bet don’t stop once you’ve joined up either as they’ve a stack of cracking ‘EXISTING CUSTOMER’ World Cup football offers (see above) that means your experience with 10bet only gets better after you’ve joined.
With an easy-to-navigate site, 10bet’s platform makes it easy for you to find the markets you want to bet on and when it comes to the markets their selection is second to none.
So why not ‘kick-off’ 2021 FIFA World Cup already ahead with a cool £50 in free bets to use over the month-long tournament, then you can tuck into the many 10bet ‘existing customer’ offers!
Related World Cup Articles
- See all the best World Cup betting offers and promotions for 2022
- Best 2022 FIFA World Cup betting sites
- Check out the 2022 FIFA World Cup odds and latest betting markets
- Nations Who Have Won the World Cup After Failing to Win in Their Opening Game
- What Is The Lowest xG A Team Has Had And Have They Beat It?
- Five Biggest World Cup Upsets | Saudi Arabia’s Heroics Join List
- Germany players protest against FIFA Over OneLove Armband ban
- Worst World Cup Nations | See our list of winless World Cup sides
How Many Penalties Have There Been In Every World Cup? | Qatar 2022 Projected To Break Record
South Korea Start World Cup Game With Five Players Named Kim
Average Age Of England Squad At Every World Cup In History