England will be vying to make it to the last four for the second successive World Cup when they face reigning champions France on Saturday night – read on to see how you can unlock £5 worth of World Cup free bets to use on this crucial quarter-final clash.
Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions have statistically been the best side at this year’s World Cup, netting 12 goals and conceding just two which sees them level with Portugal as the tournament’s joint-most potent nation.
Meanwhile, France bounced back from their final group game defeat to Tunisia with a 3-1 thumping of Poland, courtesy of a remarkable brace from Golden Boot leader Kylian Mbappe.
How to Claim Dazn Bet’s England vs France £5 Free Bet Offer
This is a fixture that is proving to be nigh-impossible to decipher for bookmakers, making it a fantastic opportunity for punters to unearth some value when digging deeper into the match markets.
Claiming a £5 free bet with Dazn will aid you in your search for the winning selection, and it can be claimed within a matter of clicks – just see below.
- Head over to Dazn Bet HERE
- Create an account and make an initial deposit of £5 to use on a qualifying bet (1/2 or higher).
- Your £5 free bet will be awarded within 24 hours to use on any selection with odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Explore the England vs France markets and find your winning bet.
Since the teams were drawn and allocated their respective groups, the inevitable quarter-final meeting with France on the pathway to a first World Cup final since 1966 for England has been in the back of every fan’s mind.
These two nations have arguably been the superior teams in Qatar after four games, and this last eight meeting has all the makings of a true World Cup classic.
Waterloo, Agincourt, 1966, 1982…all won by the English, but this latest test is the sternest they have faced in tournament football under Southgate. The latter two are the only World Cup meetings between these eternal enemies, but the Three Lions have a favourable record when it comes to their neighbours on the other side of the Channel; 17 wins and five draws in 31 games against Les Bleus.
We are really struggling to pick a clear winner here – both have the tournament experience, attacking flair and defensive know-how to prevail victorious, and that’s why we’re predicting this to be decided after 120 minutes.
Related World Cup Articles
- See all the best World Cup betting offers and promotions for 2022
- Best 2022 FIFA World Cup betting sites
- Check out the 2022 FIFA World Cup odds and latest betting markets
- What Is The Lowest xG A Team Has Had And Have They Beat It?
- Has There Been More Injuries Leading Up To This Winter’s World Cup Compared To The Last World Cup
- Worst World Cup Nations | See our list of winless World Cup sides
“They Play The Same Football”: Louis Van Gaal Compares High-Flying Brazil to His Dutch Team Ahead of Quarter-Final