Striking color design stands out on pitch and delivers performance engineering for best players in the world.
As the countdown to Poland and The Ukraine builds momentum and the scene is set for the biggest of football showdowns, Nike is introducing the ‘Nike Clash Collection’ to celebrate what promises to be an exciting summer of football. Some of the world’s best players including Cristiano Ronaldo, Andres Iniesta, Wayne Rooney and Gerard Pique will step out in this new collection of boots, deliver striking style and performance for this summer’s tournament.
Nike Clash Collection – Behind The Scenes Video
Nike’s Mercurial Vapor VIII, CTR360 Maestri II, T90 Laser IV and Tiempo Legend IV boots will feature a color clash design of traditional white with a bold second color signifying each boots style to stand out on pitch.
The Nike Clash Collection delivers performance engineering for every style of player. The individual boots are sparked by specific color finished with a white toe upper to create a distinctive yet common theme across the collection. Each chosen color reflects the expression and playing style of each boot, with Mercurial Vapor VIII featuring a solar red for explosive speed, CTR360 Maestri II blue glow for the assured midfielder, T90 Laser IV electric green for the deadly striker and Tiempo Legend IV black for effortless and classic style.
Performance and Innovation
The Nike Clash Collection builds on Nike’s relentless focus on product design and innovation. Combining the latest lightweight materials, plate engineering and upper construction each boot meets the demands of today’s more technical and physical game.
Mercurial Vapor VIII
Re-engineered boot built for explosive speed.
- Combines innovation and style with a seamless fit, touch and traction to beat defenders and capitalize on key moments
- Teijin Microfiber upper offers a sleeker, closer feel to the foot with a suede-like finish increasing ball control and touch
- Anatomic Last takes the fit of the boot to a new level of support and stability
- Unique plate construction incorporates two different pieces of glass fiber to increase flexibility and responsiveness
CTR360 Maestri II
Designed for the midfield maestro to dictate the tempo with accurate and incisive passing.
- Cushioned zones on the lateral forefoot give great first touch ball control –
- Receive / Pass Pad for control and accurate passing
- Asymmetrical lacing design creates an expanded ball control area
- The plate offers energy return and strength, with bladed studs for optimal traction and stability
T90 Laser IV
The ultimate strikers boot for capitalizing on that one moment to turn a game.
- 20% lighter than the T90 Laser III and featuring a streamlined silhouette for enhanced fit and feel
- Reconfigured shoot and swerve zones on the instep of the boot flex naturally as the foot connects with the ball, enhancing a cleaner strike
- Remodeled studs to maximize traction without increasing stud pressure for players
Tiempo Legend IV
Tradition and heritage combined with innovation to deliver a classic boot.
- Premium leather is strong and soft, giving extra comfort, touch and control
- Lightweight TPU plate delivers combination of strength and agility
- Remodeled stud configuration delivers optimum traction
All four Nike Clash Collection boots (Mercurial Vapor VIII FG – $220, CTR360 Maestri II FG – $180, T90 Laser IV FG – $220 and Tiempo Legend IV FG – $150) will be available at retail starting June 6th, 2012.