Welcome to the soccer gear page on Soccerlens – here we showcase products from our partner websites selling football shirts and other soccer equipment.
In the future this area will also hold links to products that Soccerlens is selling itself – for now, let’s look at the different football products endorsed by us and provided by our friends and sponsors.
1. The football kits column at Soccerlens. This section is an announcement area for new football kits as they are released. We’ve covered the major European kits for 2007/2008 and for 08/09 we’re gearing up to cover ALL major European, International and American (Latin and North) kits in the summer.
2. 07/08 Premier League Kits page at Soccerlens is the most popular page in the history of the website and THE resource for premier league kits online. The 07/08 shirts page has everyhing a Premier League fan would want to know about kits, and we look forward to duplicating this success for future tournaments and seasons.
3. The Football Shirts blog is run by Brad Barnett and part of Soccerlens. Having a kits-only blog allows us to focus on dealing with all sorts of kits and other kit-related news / stories.
4. The G-Code – Keeper Skool‘s groundbreaking manual on goalkeeper training and tips, written by John Stevanja. The book is chock full of great advice on physical fitness and skills training for goalkeepers.
1. Subside Sports – Quality Football Kits Retailer – Subside Sports are one of the earliest partners for Soccerlens and have provided us with a complete range of products (from kits to football slippers to the coolest football tees) and have also worked with us in producing special offers for readers.
That’s it for now – have a look at the football stuff offered above and if there’s something that you’d like to see here, just let me know.