We move into the Round 14 of the Barclays Premier League, and once again, we’ve some cracking games to look forward to this weekend.
Jamie Vardy is just one goal away from creating a new record in the Premier League. He has already become the first English player to have scored in 10 consecutive games, and should he score one more on Saturday, he will break Manchester United legend Ruud van Nistelrooy’s record in the Premier League. And guess what? Leicester’s opponent this weekend? Manchester United.
Arsenal, fresh from the Champions League victory in midweek, will be looking to bounce back in the Premier League, when the Gunners travel to Carrow Road to face Norwich on Sunday.
Manchester City face a tricky fixture against Southampton, while Jurgen Klopp will be hoping to register his first league win at Anfield, when the Reds play host to Swansea.
However, the pick of the bunch being Chelsea’s visit to White Hart Lane, where the Blues face one of the league’s in-form teams, Spurs, who haven’t lost at home this season.
Let us check all the fixtures from Premier League Week 14:
Premier League Week 14: Fixtures, Date, Time & TV Schedule
Aston Villa vs Watford (Saturday 28th November / 15:00 pm)
Bournemouth vs Everton (Saturday 28th November / 15:00 pm)
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle (Saturday 28th November / 15:00 pm)
Man City vs Southampton (Saturday 28th November / 15:00 pm)
Sunderland vs Stoke City (Saturday 28th November / 15:00 pm)
Leicester vs Stoke City (Saturday 28th November / 17:30 pm / Sky Sports 1 HD)
Tottenham vs Chelsea (Sunday / 29th November / 12:00 pm / BT Sports 1)
West Ham vs West Brom (Sunday / 29th November / 14:05 pm / Sky Sports 1)
Norwich vs Arsenal (Sunday / 29th November / 16:15 pm / Sky Sports 1)
Liverpool vs Swansea (Sunday / 29th November / 16:15 pm / Star Sports)
Ahead of Week 14, Let us take a look at the Updated EPL Table after week 13
Week 14 Betting Tips: Top 10 Premier League Stats
* Sunderland are undefeated against Stoke City in their last five games
* Aston Villa have lost 8 of their last 9 games in the Premier League
* Bournemouth are without win in their last 7 Premier League matches
* Newcastle are undefeated in their last 5 matches against Crystal Palace
* Man City have won their last 5 home matches against Southampton
* Manchester United are undefeated in their last 5 matches in the Premier League
* 27 goals have been scored between Spurs and Chelsea in the last six PL games
* West Ham have only won twice in their last 7 Premier League games
* Arsenal have won 4 out of last 6 Premier League games against Norwich City
* Swansea have won only once in their last 10 games in all competitions
Live Stream INFO
Fox Sports, Sky Go, BT Sports, NBC Sports
What are your predictions for these games?
To prove you know your stuff and to win a pretty penny in the process, head to Betfectand get one over your mates and fellow users by wagering money on the games.
The website is NOT a bookmaker, rather a social community integrated with premium bookmakers such as Ladbrokes to allow followers of the beautiful game a chance to interact and gamble in a simple-to-use platform.
Follow the most successful punters to see what their predictions are and boost your own reputation and bank balance by tipping correctly and heading up the Betfect leaderboard.
With crucial games for the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal this weekend, get the inside tip on the possible outcomes and have some fun on Betfect today.