Tough games in the SEC keep coming for number one ranked Georgia as this week the Florida Gators are the opponent. The Bulldogs will be looking to remain atop the AP Top 25 Poll with a victory as Florida looks to play spoiler. Here, we take a look at the betting odds, spread and lines while offering our best bets and picks on this huge week nine NCAAF contest.
Florida Gators @ #1 Georgia Bulldogs
Where and when?
- Kick-off: Saturday, 10/29/2022 3:30 pm EST.
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field Stadium, Jacksonville, FL.
- TV: Live on CBS.
What are the odds?
|Total Points Line
*Odds courtesy of Bovada. Prices correct at time of writing and are subject to fluctuation.
Best Betting Sites for NCAA Football
Bulldogs big favorites
Georgia will ‘welcome’ Florida as the teams meet in Jacksonville this Saturday. The Bulldogs enter the game as big odds on favorites in the betting market. The sportsbooks make them 22.5 point favorites on the spread while setting the total points line at 56.5.
They undefeated Bulldogs come in as the number one ranked team in college football. They come in fresh off a bye after smashing Vanderbilt 55-0 in week seven.
The Gators also come in fresh. They went into the bye after a disappointing loss to LSU and will be keen to show they are made of sterner stuff.
How will this game be decided?
This matchup has all sorts of problems written over it for the Gators. Their defense struggles to stop anything, be it rushing or passing. Unfortunately, for them, the Bulldogs can do both and will likely punish that D on Saturday.
Florida is giving up 4.9 yards per carry on the ground. That is bad enough to be ranked 115th out of 131 teams in college football. Georgia average 5.8 yards per carry and are among the top five in the country in the metric.
All in all, not ideal for Florida. But it’s not done yet. Florida also ranks 93rd in NCAAF for passing yards allowed per game. Georgia is 8th in the college football for passing yards per game on offense.
The fear here is that this one could get ugly early as whatever the Bulldogs do, it will work well.
Georgia is a bit banged up but it is still likely Florida will struggle to move the ball on them on Saturday. Quarterback Anthony Richardson likes to use his legs, but it is tough to run on this Georgia D.
There is not much optimism from us for Florida in this one. It could be ugly.
What are the best bets and picks?
Content You May Like
- Best Free Bets Offers – Claim the best free bets offers and bet risk free!.
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare top rated offshore betting sites for your next bets.
- Sportsbook Promo Codes – List of the latest sportsbook promo codes for your NFL bets.
- Best Sports Betting Apps – Guide of top rated betting apps available in the US.
- Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks – We compared the best sites when it comes to Bitcoin betting .