As part of our 2006/2007 Premiership season-end review, here’s a look at how Watford’s season went. Read up, then offer your own advice on how Watford can improve this summer.
- Pre-season expectations: Relegation favourites.
- Season evaluation: Watford fought hard and showed a lot of spirit but lacked the quality to do anything better.
- The Big Negative: Failed to capitalise on the opportunity given to them.
- The Big Positive: Watford have a good manager and with the right players they could pick themselves back up for a promotion challenge – although I’m not sure that they’re capable of it.
- Summer Priority: Rebuild and add experience.
Watford could be a one-hit wonder and it will take a lot of work from Bothroyd to avoid that.
Now it’s your turn: How do you think Watford can improve this summer?
- The complete list for the Premiership 2006/2007 season reviews.
- Do you have what it takes to be a football manager?