Manchester United head to Spain to face Villarreal in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday, and 888sport is broadcasting enhanced odds on either side to win. Read on to find out how you can take advantage of this exclusive promo and get our betting tips for the match.
Most bookmakers are broadcasting odds of around 7/5 on managerless Manchester United winning their crucial UCL Group F tie tomorrow evening, and 15/8 odds on their opponents, Villarreal.
888sport, however, has enhanced odds on either side winning, enabling new customers to get United at 11/1 and Villarreal at 16/1!
A £5 bet on Man U to win at regular 7/5 odds would payout £12 (including the £5 stake). But if you place the same bet using 888Sport’s enhanced 11/1 odds, the payout reaches £60 – that’s the £12 payout for winning the bet, plus £48 in Free Bets to spend at 888sport!
Villarreal vs Manchester United Betting Tips: How to get Enhanced 11/1 odds on Manchester United and 16/1 on Villarreal at 888sport
To get enhanced 11/1 odds on Man U or 16/1 on Villarreal to win at 888sport, just follow the simple steps detailed below:
- Click any link on this page to go to 888sport.com
- Sign up for a new account
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 using promotional code 888ODDS
- Place a max wager of £5 on either side to win at regular odds
- If your bet is successful, you’ll receive a payout on the regular odds, plus 888sport will credit the extra winnings from the enhanced odds into your account as Free Bets.
Villarreal vs Manchester United Betting Tips: Why bet on Manchester United to win?
Betting on Manchester United hasn’t been an easy ride this season. But we are still backing the Red Devils to win tomorrow night.
- There may have been two 0-0 draws, but Manchester United have never lost away at the Estadio de la Ceramica.
- The last time these two sides met in UCL Week-2, Manchester United adapted to Villarreal’s tactics in the second half by shutting down balls played into the channels. This saw United put in a far superior second-half performance, which led to them emerging 2-1 victors at Old Trafford.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: United’s Portuguese legend has already scored five goals in four games in the UEFA Champions League this season.
- Villarreal’s recent form hasn’t been much better than United’s. United have played six, won two, lost three, and drawn one. Villarreal have won two, drawn two, and lost two.
- New Manager Bounce: Manchester United’s players must have known for some time that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was a dead man walking at Carrington. With the Norweigan removed from managerial responsibilities, there is nowhere for these big players – the likes of Paul Pogba, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Bruno Fernandes, etc. – to hide anymore. We’re backing United’s embarrassed stars to put in a performance tomorrow night as they bid to show their new boss (whoever he might be – get the latest odds and betting tips here) what they are truly capable of.