UEFA Champions League Group A resumes this evening, and if you’re looking for Manchester City vs Club Brugge betting tips for the game, then read on since our expert details an exclusive 11/1 PickYourPunt and a Bet £10 Get £30 promo on offer at Betfred.
- Manchester City vs Club Brugge
- UEFA Champions League – Group A
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK
- Wednesday, November 3 at 20:00 BST
- BT Sport
Betfred has an exclusive UCL PickYourPunt offer for tonight’s matchday 4 encounter: Manchester City vs Club Brugge. Click any link on this page to wager on Man City To Win, BTTS, Rodri To Be Booked & Over 5 Corners In The Match at enhanced odds of 11/1!
Manchester City vs Club Brugge Betting Tips: How to get 11/1 enhanced odds at Betfred
To get 11/1 boosted odds on Betfred’s PickYourPunt for Manchester City vs Club Brugge in the UEFA Champions League tonight: Man City To Win, BTTS, Rodri To Be Booked & Over 5 Corners In The Match, just follow the simple steps below:
- Click any link on this page to go to Betfred
- Once you’ve made your way to Betfred via the link, the enhanced 10/1 PickYourPunt odds will appear on your betting slip
- Place a minimum bet of £5 on the PickYourPunt
- If Man City win, both teams score, Rodri is booked & there are over 5 corners in the match, Betfred will pay out at odds of 11/1.
Manchester City vs Club Brugge: Why bet on City to win?
After dominating all aspects of the game and winning 5-1 away in Belgium a fortnight ago, it’s impossible to bet against Manchester City when they meet Club Brugge again this evening.
Expect plenty of goals and a big win for Jack Grealish and co.
Manchester City vs Club Brugge: Why bet on BTTS?
As great as Manchester City’s attacking play always is, the defensive foundation, upon which they built their UCL Final run last season, hasn’t yielded the same results thus far this year.
City allowed Club Brugge to steal in and score a late goal in the 5-1 away win two weeks ago, making it three consecutive UCL games played in which the City defense has failed to keep a clean sheet.
We’re backing a similar result this evening – perhaps 4-1 to the Sky Blues.
Manchester City vs Club Brugge: Why bet on Rodri to pick up a booking?
City’s Spanish midfielder Rodri is yet to receive a booking in the UEFA Champions League this season but is a regular offender in English domestic competition. In the EPL, Rodri has amassed two yellow cards in eight games played to date and there’s every chance he’ll add to that tally tonight vs Brugge.
Manchester City vs Club Brugge: Why bet on 5+ corners in the match?
The last time these two teams met, Kevin de Bruyne and co. piled on the possession-based pressure and managed to force four corners. Brugge did counter reasonably well, however, and forced four corners of their own.
Based solely on what we saw in the last game, 5+ corners seems a low ball figure. So, we’re particularly confident that this leg of the PickYourPunt will come in.
Wednesday’s UEFA Champions League Free Bet
Newcomers to Betfred can claim this exclusive offer when they sign up at the bookmakers: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + 30 free spins at the casino.
To claim £30 in free bets at Betfred in time for tonight’s UCL match: Manchester City vs Club Brugge, just follow the simple steps below:
- Click any link in this segment to go to the Betfred site
- Sign up for a new account, remembering to use the promo code SPORTS60
- Place a qualifying wager of £10, or more on any sporting event
- Once your qualifying bet settles, Betfred will credit your account with £30 in Free Bets + 30 free spins at the casino