The UEFA Champions League Group H action gets back underway tonight, and, if you’re looking for Malmo vs Chelsea betting tips, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to get details on a 7/1 PickYourPunt at Betfred, as well as a Bet £10 Get £30 promotion.
- Malmo vs Chelsea
- UEFA Champions League – Group H
- Eleda Stadium, Malmo, Sweden
- Tuesday, November 2 at 17:45 BST
- BT Sport
Betfred has an exclusive UCL PickYourPunt offer for Sportslens readers. Click any link on this page to bet on Chelsea To Win -2 Handicap, Havertz To Have 1+ Shot On Target, 5 Or More Corners, and 2+ Cards for Malmo at 7/1 odds.
Malmo vs Chelsea: How to get 7/1 enhanced odds at Betfred
To get 7/1 enhanced odds on tonight’s Betfred PickYourPunt: Chelsea To Win -2 Handicap, Havertz To Have 1+ Shot On Target, 5 Or More Corners, and 2+ Cards for Malmo, just follow the simple steps below:
- Click any link on this page to go to Betfred
- Once you’ve made your way to Betfred via the link, the enhanced 7/1 PickYourPunt odds will appear on your betting slip
- Place a min wager of £5
- If Chelsea win by two or more goals, Havertz has 1+ shot on target, the game features 5 or more corners and 2+ cards for Malmo, Betfred will pay out at odds of 7/1.
Malmo vs Chelsea betting tips: Why bet on Chelsea to win by -2 goals?
Having won the reverse fixture 4-0 at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea are clear favorites for another win in tonight’s Group H clash away in Malmo and should be able to pull through with a two-goal handicap:
- Chelsea are the defending European champions
- Chelsea have won six successive games in all competitions
- When playing Malmo, Chelsea have won by a margin of -3 in each of the last two matches (4-0, 3-0)
- Chelsea have won by a margin of -2 eight times in 15 games played this season.
Malmo vs Chelsea betting tips: Why bet on Havertz to have 1+ shot on target?
In three UCL games to date, Chelsea’s German forward Kai Havertz had amassed one goal and three shots on target from seven attempts.
The former Bayern Leverkusen star, who scored the only goal of the game as Chelsea beat Manchester City in the UCL final last year, also managed to find the net vs Malmo at Stamford Bridge two weeks ago.
The only issue with this fold on the PickYourPunt is that there’s a small chance that Havertz doesn’t start tonight’s match (which, you’ll be pleased to note, would void this leg of the Punt; not the Punt itself). Even so, perhaps wait until Tuchel announces the Blues starting XI before rushing in.
Malmo vs Chelsea betting tips: Why bet on Chelsea to get 5+ corners in the match?
When these sides met two weeks ago in London, Chelsea forced 7 corners to Malmo’s 2. So, nine in total.
In Chelsea’s previous UCL encounter vs Zenit St Petersburg, Mason Mount and co. amassed seven corners in the match. In fact, the European champions have been piling on the pressure in all of their UCL games to date, even managing eight corners away in Turin in the 0-1 defeat to Juve.
Less than five corners in total in this game would represent quite a dip for the Blues, so we’re backing this leg of the PickYourPunt to come home.
Malmo vs Chelsea betting tips: Why bet on Malmo to receive 2+ cards in the match?
Chelsea are the dominant team and, even away from home, Jorginho and the rest of Chelsea’s excellently assembled midfielders will expect to control possession.
In winning back possession in front of their home fans, it seems likely that one or two Malmo players will pick up yellow cards. Especially since, in previous UCL games, the Swedish champions have amassed 3x yellow cards vs Chelsea, 2x yellow and 1x red vs Zenit, and 2x yellow vs Juventus.
Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League Free Bet
Newcomers to Betfred can claim this exclusive offer when they sign up at the bookmakers: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + 30 free spins at the casino.
To claim £30 in free bets at Betfred in time for tonight’s UCL match between Malmo & Chelsea, simply follow the instructions below:
- Click any link in this segment to go to the Betfred site
- Sign up for a new account, remembering to use the promo code SPORTS60
- Place a qualifying bet of £10, or more on any sporting event
- Once your qualifying bet settles, Betfred will credit your account with £30 in Free Bets + 30 free spins at the casino