UEFA Champions League Group B gets back underway tonight, and, if you’re looking for Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid betting tips for the big match, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to get details of an exclusive 16/1 PickYourPunt at Betfred, plus info on the bookies’ Bet £10 Get £30 promotion.
- Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid
- UEFA Champions League – Group B
- Anfield, Liverpool, UK
- Wednesday, November 3 at 20:00 BST
- BT Sport
Betfred has a UCL PickYourPunt offer for the Liverpool vs Atletico UCL clash tonight. The Punt is exclusive to Sportslens and any of our readers is free to wager on it. Click any link on this page to bet on Liverpool To Win, BTTS, Luis Suarez 1+ Shot On Target, Mo Salah 2+ Shots On Target & Over 2 Atletico Madrid Cards at 16/1.
Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips: How to get 16/1 enhanced odds at Betfred
To get 16/1 boosted odds on tonight’s Betfred PickYourPunt for Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Champions League: Liverpool To Win, BTTS, Luis Suarez 1+ Shot On Target, Mo Salah 2+ Shots On Target & Over 2 Atletico Madrid Cards, just follow the simple steps below:
- Click any link on this page to go to Betfred
- Once you’ve made your way to Betfred via the link, the enhanced 10/1 PickYourPunt odds will appear on your betting slip
- Place a min wager of £5
- If Liverpool win the match, both teams score, Luis Suarez has 1+ shot on target, Mo Salah has 2+ shots on target & there are over 2+ Atletico Madrid cards during the match, Betfred will payout at odds of 16/1.
Liverpool vs Atletico: Why bet on Liverpool to win?
Despite last weekend’s unexpected second-half capitulation vs Brighton in the EPL, Liverpool are the form team in European football at present, as Diego Simeone’s Atletico side found out first-hand when the two teams clashed on matchday 3 of the UCL:
Liverpool dominated the early exchanges, going two goals up before Antoine Griezmann inspired Atletico to stage a comeback late in the first half. Unfortunately, Madrid’s French star was then sent off for a high boot in the 53rd minute and Liverpool’s Mo Salah grabbed his second goal of the game late on to give Liverpool all three points at the hostile Wanda Metropolitano Stadium.
Back at Anfield and with the confidence of having beaten Spain’s best team in their own backyard, it’s little wonder Jurgen Klopp’s side is the bookie’s favorite to repeat the job later this evening. Liverpool are unbeaten at home in their last 13 games.
Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid: Why bet on BTTS?
There are several good reasons to expect Both Teams To Score tonight:
- Four of the last five games between Liverpool & Atletico have yielded BTTS results
- In the most recent meeting between the two sides a fortnight ago, the final score ended 3-2, with both teams showcasing their abilities to create and finish off chances
- Atletico have scored away from home in their last two successive games
- Liverpool have scored at least once at Anfield in every game played in front of the Kop this season.
Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid: Why bet on Luis Suarez 1+ shots on target?
In ten games in all comps to date, Atletico Madrid’s former Liverpool and Barcelona talisman, Luis Suarez, has scored six times and averages a shot on target every 80 minutes. So, statistically speaking, we’re expecting him to test Allison in the Liverpool goal at least once tonight.
Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid: Why bet on Mo Salah 2+ shots on target?
Mohamed Salah, on current form, is the world’s best-attacking player. The Egyptian has scored 10 goals in 10 games in all competitions and averages 2.05 shots on target per game. So, again, we’re going with the stats on this one and fully expect Salah to hit the target twice at Anfield tonight!
Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid: Why bet on 2+ Atletico Madrid bookings?
In the corresponding fixture at the Wanda Metropolitano a few weeks ago, Atletico picked up two cards: one yellow and the aforementioned red for Antoine Griezmann.
Under the lights at Anfield, with the Kop cheering the Reds on, we’re expecting more indiscipline from Diego Simeone’s famously boisterous side as they bid to contain Jurgen Klopp’s electrifying, attacking front-three in particular.
Wednesday’s UEFA Champions League Free Bet
Newcomers to Betfred can claim this exclusive offer when they sign up at the bookmakers: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + 30 free spins at the casino.
To claim £30 in free bets at Betfred in time for tonight’s UCL match: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid, simply follow the instructions below:
- Click any link in this segment to go to the Betfred site
- Sign up for a new account, remembering to use the promo code SPORTS60
- Place a qualifying bet of £10, or more on any sporting event
- Once your qualifying bet settles, Betfred will credit your account with £30 in Free Bets + 30 free spins at the casino