Chelsea travel to Juventus in the UCL this week, and 888sport is broadcasting special enhanced odds for the game. Read on to learn how to wager on Chelsea with the best odds available anywhere and get a free betting tip.
- Juventus vs Chelsea
- UEFA Champions League
- Juventus Stadium, Turin
- Wednesday, September 29th at 20:00 BST
- BT Sport
The regular odds located on 888sport for this game are Juventus to claim a home win at 12/5, and Chelsea to steal a crucial away victory at 6/5. Using the enhanced odds on offer at 888sport, however, punters can get Juventus at 20/1 and Chelsea at 11/1!
A £10 bet on Romelu Lukaku and co. to win at the regular 6/5 odds would payout £22 (including your £10 outlay on the bet). Using 888Sport’s enhanced 11/1 odds, however, would payout £120! That’s your £22 payout for winning the bet and then £98 in Free Bets, which you can use to wager on whatever you like at 888sport.
Juventus vs Chelsea Betting Tips: How to get Enhanced 11/1 odds on Chelsea to win at 888sport
To bet on Chelsea to win away in the UCL using the enhanced 11/1 odds located at 888sport, just follow these simple steps:
- Click any link on this page to go to the 888sport betting site
- Register for a new account
- Make a minimum deposit of £10. Use the promo code 888ODDS when prompted
- Place a min wager of £5 on either side at regular odds
- If you placed a winning bet, you’ll receive a payout on the regular odds, plus 888sport will credit the extra winnings from the enhanced odds into your account as Free Bets.
Juventus vs Chelsea Betting Tips: Why bet on Chelsea to win?
It’s not often that you see a team that’s travelling away to Juventus in the UCL listed as betting favorites. But that’s exactly what we have here, and for good reason: the Blues have been superb since Thomas Tuchel took over as manager just shy of a year ago.
We agree with the oddsmakers on this one – Chelsea are the favorites to win. Here’s why:
- Chelsea are the reigning UCL winners, having defeated Manchester City 1-0 in the final in Porto earlier this year.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side travels well and is undefeated in the last four away games
- Juventus have not been at their best thus far in the 2021/22 Serie A season, currently languishing in 10th position having played six, won two, drawn two, and lost two. Chelsea, on the other hand – despite a tough loss to Man City at the weekend – are currently in 3rd place in the EPL, having played six, won four, drawn one, and lost one.
- Romelu Lukaku scored 24 goals and bagged 10 assists during his season-long spell in Serie A with Inter Milan last season. The Belgian knows what it takes to score against this Juventus outfit too: Lukaku scored in a 3-2 defeat away in Turin just 12 months ago.
There is no such thing as an easy win in the UCL, and definitely, nothing will be given away cheaply in Turin. But, with Tuchel in the hot seat, Lukaku leading the line, and enhanced odds of 11/1 on a Blues win at 888sport, this starts to look like a solid bet for Wednesday night’s game.