If you’re trying to figure out how to get Free Bets for Saturday evening’s Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United EPL clash, then you’ve come to the right page. Our football betting expert presents a selection of the latest free bet offers available at UK bookmakers.
After a woeful 0-5 defeat at home to Liverpool last weekend, Manchester United have a chance to get back to winning ways when they travel to London to play Tottenham Hotspur in tomorrow’s late kickoff (17:30) match. Bookmakers are offering a number of Free Bets & promotions on the game, and we’ve detailed the pick of the bunch on offer below:
- Bet UK – Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
- William Hill – Bet £10 Get £30 (2x £15 free bets)
- Kwiff – Bet £10 Get a £20 Surprise Bet
- bet365 – 100% first bet match up to £100
- Betfred – Double Delight/ Hat-trick Heaven
Read on for a more in-depth look at the free bets and promotions listed, as well as our football betting expert tips for the match:
Best New Free Bet for Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United
BetUK is still a fairly new betting site, which is great since that means that many of our readers won’t have yet registered an account and are therefore eligible to claim the welcome bonus currently on offer.
To claim a £30 Free Bet at BetUK in time for tomorrow’s EPL encounter between Tottenham Hotspur & Manchester United, just follow the instructions written below:
- Sign up for a new account at BetUK
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 and place a £10 qualifying bet on the sporting contest of your choice
- Once the £10 qualifying bet has been settled, BetUK will deposit £30 in free bets into your account
Best Free Football Bets on Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United
Signing up at William Hill in time for tomorrow evening’s crunch EPL clash between Spurs & Man U means you can take advantage of the following promotion: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets (2x £15 free bets).
It’s a simple process, too. Just follow the steps below:
- Click any link in this segment to go to William Hill
- Sign up using the promo code H30 and make a small deposit
- Place your first qualifying bet (1/2 or greater)
- Once your qualifying bet has been settled, William Hill will credit your account to the sum of 2x £15 free bets
Best Free New Customer Bet on Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United
If you sign up at Kwiff sports betting using the app, it’s possible to claim a £20 Free Bet. All you need to do is bet £10 on a sporting contest of your choosing.
To get your £20 Surprise Bet at Kwiff, just follow these simple instructions:
- Register for an account and deposit £10 minimum
- Place a £10 qualifying bet using the Kwiff mobile app on any sports event with odds of 1/2 or greater
- Once your qualifying bet settles, Kwiff will deposit £20 in free bets into your account
Best Big Free Bet for Spurs vs Man U
Newcomers to bet365 can earn up to £100 in free bet credits when they register at the site. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Register a new account at bet365 and make a minimum deposit of £5
- Place a qualifying wager of between £5-£100 on a sporting contest of your choice
- Once your qualifying bet has settled, bet365 will match the original stake in free bet credits.
Best Free Bets Promotion for Spurs vs Man U
Betfred’s excellent odds booster: Double Delight/Hat-trick Heaven is available for tomorrow’s Spurs vs Man U EPL fixture
Any registered Betfred customer can wager using this promotion, and the rules are very straightforward:
- Double Delight: if you wager on any player to score a goal in the Spurs vs Man U match and that player goes on to score twice, Betfred will double your payout.
- Hat-trick heaven: if you bet on any Spurs/United player to score and that same player goes on to score three goals, Betfred will payout x3.
Manchester United vs Spurs Betting Tips
Looking to wager on tomorrow evening’s EPL clash at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium between Spurs and the Red Devils? Read on, as our betting expert shares a few football betting tips:
Football Betting Tips: Heung-Min Son to score – 9/2 at Betfred (+Double Delight Odds Boost)
Tottenham Hotspur’s Heung-Min Son has been in good form for the North London side this season. The Korean has scored four goals and grabbed one assist in eight EPL appearances.
Manchester United’s defense has been terrible in recent weeks. The reds haven’t kept a clean sheet in ten games in all competitions and, one factor that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s struggling back-four has routinely failed to match up against is pace, of which Son has plenty!
Unless the United coaching staff have performed mid-week miracles on the training pitch, expect Tottenham to score. And expect the main threats to come from the speedier players on the flanks.
We think Son will score, and we wouldn’t bet against him grabbing a brace either, which means double payouts at Betfred courtesy of the Double Delight/Hat-trick hero promo
Should Son score a brace to help pile the pressure on Solskjaer tomorrow evening, Betfred’s Double Delight/Hat-trick Heaven promotion ensures a double payout, so a £10 wager on the Korean could end up paying out approx £110 at 9/2 odds.
Discover more betting sites SportsLens recommends.