A huge payday on offer this Saturday for the winner of the Saudi Cup, with the winner of the 1m1f race set to bank almost £7.5 million.
Therefore, it’s no surprise to see a high-class field of fourteen runners (2 reserves) entered for the race, including last year’s British-trained Saudi Cup winner – Mishriff.
Plus, you can enjoy the action with a FREE £50 bet from bet365 – once signed-up simply place a £10 bet and bet365 will give you a FREE £50 bet to use as you wish (Ts&C’s apply).
Did You Know? The last two Saudi Cup winners have been aged 4 years-old.
Saudi Cup Tip – Back Mishriff @ 2/1 with bet365
Twelve months ago in 2021 the John Gosden-trained Mishriff won the monster prize when winning the second running of the Saudi Cup by one length and many feel he can win the race again.
Mishriff is on offer @2/1 with bet365 to win the Saudi Cup in 2022 and is the clear favourite in the betting.
Since winning the 2021 Saudi Cup, Mishriff has won the Dubai Sheema Classic and the Juddmonte International Stakes at York, but the last time we saw him he could only manage fourth in the Ascot Champions Stakes in October.
But he’s had this race as a target since and despite a 133-day break is a horse that’s run well fresh in the past and is yet to finish out of the first two from both his runs on the dirt tracks.
Frankie Dettori Has Saudi Cup Ride
Away from Mishriff, any Frankie Dettori-ridden Saudi Cup horse is sure to attract interest too.
The pocket Italian has been booked to ride Real World, who is on offer @12/1 with bet365. This Godolphin runner will also draw the eye of punters as he’s got a string of wins next to his name – winning his last five races.
He was last seen winning the Group 2 Zabeel Mile at Meydan at the end of January easily and deserves to take his chance upped into the top level for the first time.
Ryan Moore Booked To Ride Saudi Cup Outsider
Former champion jockey, Ryan Moore, also makes the trip for a ride in the Saudi Cup. He’s been booked to ride Sealiway @14/1 with bet365 here and with that horse having beaten the Saudi Cup favourite – Mishriff – at Ascot in the Champions Stakes then he’s sure to have his supporters too.
What Time is the Saudi Cup?
Saturday’s Saudi Cup is set to be run at 5.35 (GMT), which is 8.35 in Saudi. The race is staged at the Riyadh racecourse and is run on their dirt track over a trip of 1m1f.
Latest Saudi Cup odds
Mishriff @2/1 with bet365
Mandaloun @9/2 with bet365
T O Keynes @7/1 with bet365
Art Collector @8/1 with bet365
Midnight Bourbon @9/1 with bet365
Magny Cours @10/1 with bet365
Country Grammer @12/1 with bet365
Marche Lorraine @12/1 with bet365
Real World @12/1 with bet365
Sealiway @14/1 with bet365
Secret Ambition @25/1 with bet365
Great Scott (Reserve) @33/1 with bet365
Aero Trem @40/1 with bet365
Making Micacles @40/1 with bet365
Alkhateeb (Reserve) @50/1 with bet365
Emblem Road @66/1 with bet365
Note: Odds are subject to change
Back Mishriff with bet365 and Get a FREE £50 Bet
Saudi Cup Meeting Races and Times
- 12.45 – The Neom Turf Cup 4yo+ Turf $1.5m 1m 2 1/2f
- 1.25 – The 1351 Turf Sprint 4yo+ Turf $1.5m 7f
- 2.05 – The Longines Red Sea Handicap 4yo+ Turf $2.5m 1m7f
- 2.45 – The Jockey Club Local Handicap 4yo+ Dirt $1m 1m1f
- 3.25 – The Obaiya Arabian Classic 4yo+ Dirt $2m 1m2f
- 4.05 – The Saudi Derby 3yo Dirt $1.5m 1m
- 4.45 – The Riyadh Dirt Sprint 3yo+ Dirt $1.5m 6f
- 5.35 – The Saudi Cup 4yo+ Dirt $20m 1m1f
How to claim the bet365 Saudi Cup free bets
It’s easy to claim this Saudi Cup horse racing free bet offer. Simply follow the instructions below and the bonus money will be heading over to you in no time.
- Click here and sign up to bet365.
- Enter your details such as name, email address, and home address.
- Confirm you are over 18 and create your account.
- Deposit £10 and place a qualifying bet at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- You’ll then receive your free bets when your initial bet has settled (3x £10 free bets).
If you’re looking to place a wager on the Saudi Cup then bet365 is the place to be. Just place an initial qualifying bet of £10 or more, and you’ll receive £50 in free bets – more than enough to place a couple of decent wagers on the big Saturday Saudi Cup races.
How does the bet365 Saudi Cup betting offer work?
bet365 have made sure it’s simple to claim your £50 in free bets. However, before you can claim them, you need to sign up – use one of the links on this page to head straight there.
Signed up? Now make a deposit, before then placing a £10 wager with minimum odds of 1/2. When the bet settles, you’ll receive £50 in free bets, which you can use throughout the sportsbook – including to bet on any Saudi Cup Meeting race this Saturday (26th Feb 22)
What can I use the Saudi Cup free bets on?
bet365 have put on a huge selection of betting options for those looking to wager on the Saudi Cup and you can bet on them all with your free bets.
You’ll be able to use your free bets before the race, via the bet365 live bet platform – one of the best live betting platforms around.
It’s also possible to use this free bet elsewhere, such as on one of the many other horse races or sports events covered by bet365.
Other sports can also be wagered on using these free bets, including football, tennis, UFC, golf and rugby. Fan of horse racing? You’ll also be able to use your free bets on one of the many races offered.
bet365 Saudi Cup betting offer T&Cs
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.