Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount casts his eye over Wednesday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew showed a good profit with both of his bets/trades on Tuesday thanks to the wins of Nuble and Patsy Fagan – and he has two more for the horse racing action on Wednesday. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Wednesday January 26th
GETAWAY JEWEL was an eyecatcher at Sedgefield in late August, finishing a 13-length seventh in a fast time. That race produced several good subsequent performances and he went close at the same venue after a break next time. He ran as though the experience were needed when a modest fourth over 2m here on his chase debut just after Christmas and should know more today. The step up to 2m3f will suit and the Micky Hammond stable is in fine form. At the time of writing he was 9-1 with Spreadex in their fixed odds market.
`As mentioned above, the Micky Hammond yard has been in excellent form of late, with five winners from 25 runners in the past fortnight (wins at 66-1, 9-1, 7-1, 16-5 and 11-4). ALAIN CAWLEY, who takes the ride on GETAWAY JEWEL, also has good opportunities today with ENFIN PHIL for Hammond and SAWPIT SIENNA for Samuel Drinkwater. The last-named was unlucky to bump into Amelia’s Dance at Taunton last time, who is now rated 13lb higher after following up at the same venue earlier this week.
Watch Wednesday’s Catterick action unfold by using live horse racing streaming sites such as Spreadex.
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: