Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount casts his eye over Monday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew begins the new week with one recommended bet/trade over the jumps at Hereford. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Monday January 31st
JONJO O’NEILL JUNIOR has two quality rides at Hereford today, starting with ORRISDALE in the 2.00. He disappointed at Haydock on desperate going last time but had gone close on good ground at Market Rasen on his penultimate start. The small field is also key – his two previous wins have come in fields of eight and seven runners – and there are doubts about his two main rivals on account of jumping (Torigni) and stable form (Switch Hitter). O’Neill’s other mount – PRINCE ESCALUS in the 3.00 – has form figures on right-handed tracks of 125133 (2-6) and will be happier this way round after his narrow defeat at left-handed Wetherby. Buy O’Neill at 29.5 with Spreadex in their HEREFORD JOCKEYS market. Fixed odds punters might want to consider combining his two mounts in a double (paying 5-1 at current Spreadex prices).
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: