Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount turns his attention to Monday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew found 10-1 Lingfield winner TWO FOR GOLD from his two bets on Sunday and starts the new week with two recommended bets/trades at Southwell. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Monday January 24th
COLLABORATING was only just denied by subsequent scorer Percy Wills at Newcastle last time but the winner did it the hard way (i.e. from the front end on a track that rarely favours such tactics) and there’s a good chance that Ann Duffield’s 25-1 runner-up was flattered under a patient ride, despite pulling well clear of the third. He’s got a tricky draw in stall 2 and looks worth opposing (at 14-17) in the Spreadex 50-30-20-10 market. Fixed odds punters might want to side with BY JOVE (7-1), who had excuses at Lingfield last time.
Follow Monday’s action throughout the day by using live horse racing streaming sites such as Spreadex.
Clive Cox does well with progeny of Kodi Bear – a sire he trained – and BARE NECESSITY got off the mark at the second time of asking earlier this month, scoring cosily on Wolverhampton’s Tapeta at 11-2. Today’s track should suit and he can follow up. His spread is set at 14-17 in the 50-25-10 race market or he can be backed at 4-1 in the Spreadex fixed odds betting.
Recommendation: Back BARE NECESSITY in Southwell 4.00
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: