Free Bet Up to £25
How to Claim the QuinnBet FA Cup Final Betting Offer?
The QuinnBet promotion only takes a matter of minutes to redeem. See below for instructions on how to claim the offer.
- Click here to sign up to QuinnBet.
- Make 3 or more bets at the site.
- Receive back 50% of first day qualifying losses in free bets, up to £25, plus 100 free spins.
- Even if you’re up, you’ll get a £5 free bet and 10 free spins, providing you’ve placed at least one £10 bet at odds of evens or higher.
QuinnBet FA Cup Final Betting Offers: Get Back 50% of Losses
Before heading over to QuinnBet to redeem your welcoming offer, take a look at the terms and conditions of the offer below and make sure you qualify.
- No promo code needed.
- Customers depositing using Neteller or Skrill are excluded.
- Only bets at evens or higher eligible for promotion.
- Available to customers who are 18+
Free Bet Up to £25
QuinnBet FA Cup Final Betting
With a potential quadruple on the line, all eyes across the globe will be glued to Saturday afternoon’s 4.45pm kick-off as Chelsea take on Liverpool for the FA Cup.
Liverpool are preferred by the bookies to take home the silverware as they did against Chelsea in the Carabao Cup final just three months ago at Wembley Stadium.
Whatever you are predicting to happen, it is worth following the steps above and making use of QuinnBet’s offering.
QuinnBet Betting Offers for Existing Customers
If you’re a fan of placing accumulators, QuinnBet has a perfect offer for you.
By placing an accumulator with two or more legs, both of which must have odds of at least 3/10, you’ll receive a free bet. The accumulator must be a winning bet.
Key T&Cs: Applies to Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five Folds+. The maximum free bet that you can receive under this promotion is £/€50 per day.
QuinnBet review: Should You Claim the FA Cup Final Offer?
Not only do customers get a free bet, they also receive a casino bonus of 10 free spins, which makes this offer one of the best welcome bonus’ around.
Be sure to register ahead of Saturday’s 4.45pm kick-off to explore QuinnBet’s sportsbook, where the free bet can be spent across a variety of sports and markets.