Ahead of the Europa League final on Wednesday night, we have found a fantastic offer from QuinnBet who are giving new customers £25 in free bets ahead of the fixture – read on to find out more.
- 1 How to Claim the QuinnBet Europa League Final Betting Offer?
- 2 QuinnBet Europa League Final Betting Offers: Get Back 50% of Losses
- 3 Best Football Betting Offers
- 4 QuinnBet Europa League Final Betting
- 5 QuinnBet Betting Offers for Existing Customers
- 6 QuinnBet review: Should You Claim the Europa League Final Offer?
- 7 More Europa League Final Betting Offers & Free Bets
How to Claim the QuinnBet Europa League Final Betting Offer?
The QuinnBet promotion only takes a matter of minutes to redeem. See below for instructions on how to claim the offer.
- Click here to sign up to QuinnBet.
- Make 3 or more bets at the site.
- Receive back 50% of first day qualifying losses in free bets, up to £25, plus 100 free spins.
- Even if you’re up, you’ll get a £5 free bet and 10 free spins, providing you’ve placed at least one £10 bet at odds of evens or higher.
QuinnBet Europa League Final Betting Offers: Get Back 50% of Losses
Before heading over to QuinnBet to redeem your welcoming offer, take a look at the terms and conditions of the offer below and make sure you qualify.
- No promo code needed.
- Customers depositing using Neteller or Skrill are excluded.
- Only bets at evens or higher eligible for promotion.
- Available to customers who are 18+
Best Football Betting Offers
QuinnBet Europa League Final Betting
It is Europa League final day on Wednesday as Eintracht Frankfurt go head-to-head with Rangers in Seville.
Rangers have enjoyed a magical knockout run to reach the final, overcoming Red Star Belgrade, Braga and RB Leipzig to set up the trophy decider against Frankfurt.
Oliver Glasner’s side have arguably one of the most impressive European runs in recent history, as they sent home Real Betis, Barcelona and West Ham United on their way to the final.
Frankfurt enter the occasion as slight favourites, but both teams are at a good price and are worth a punt to take home the trophy and secure a place in next season’s Champions League competition.
Whatever you are predicting to happen, it is worth following the steps above and making use of QuinnBet’s offering.
QuinnBet Betting Offers for Existing Customers
If you’re a fan of placing accumulators, QuinnBet has a perfect offer for you.
By placing an accumulator with two or more legs, both of which must have odds of at least 3/10, you’ll receive a free bet. The accumulator must be a winning bet.
Key T&Cs: Applies to Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five Folds+. The maximum free bet that you can receive under this promotion is £/€50 per day.
QuinnBet review: Should You Claim the Europa League Final Offer?
Not only do customers get a free bet, they also receive a casino bonus of 10 free spins, which makes this offer one of the best welcome bonus’ around.
Be sure to register ahead of Wednesday’s 8pm kick-off to explore QuinnBet’s sportsbook, where the free bet can be spent across a variety of sports and markets.