It’s Grand National day at Aintree as we continue the Aintree Grand National Festival today (9th April 2022). Some more top races, including the Grade One Liverpool Hurdle, but it’s all about the Grand National today! So, let’s see what leading horse racing tipster – Paul Kealy, from the Racing Post, is tipping at Aintree on day three and in the Grand National.
Here’s what leading horse racing tipster – Paul Kealy, from the Racing Post – is showcasing as his best horse racing bets on day three at Aintree – Saturday 9th April 2022.
Best Horse Racing Betting Offers
Bet £10 Get £20 In Free Bets
Paul Kealy (Racing Post) Tips – Saturday 9th April 2022
Paul Kealy’s Aintree Day Three Horse Racing Tips
1.45 Aintree – DANS LE VENT @ 12/1 with BetUK – Never got into the race last time at Cheltenham in the Coral Cup. But the longer trip and flatter track here will suit and the Evan Williams yard had a nice winner at this meeting on Thursday.
2.25 Aintree – GOOD RISK AT ALL @ 6/1 with BetUK – Top winner at Ascot last time out – winning by 9 lengths – and has now hit the top 2 in all four runs over hurdles. Bit to find on the ratings, but will love the track and the better ground will be fine. Expected to go well.
3.35 Aintree – FLOORING PORTER (SATURDAY BANKER) – @ 6/4 with BetUK – Won well at Cheltenham in the Stayers’ Hurdle and on that form is the one to beat, with Thyme Hill and Champ in behind that day. More of the same expected from this slick front runner.
4.15 Aintree – SCENE NOT HERD – @ 13/1 with BetUK – Expected to needed the run the last day at Sandown after 3 months off. Looks worth a crack over this longer trip and with only 10-4 in weight looks dangerous for the Longsdon camp.
5.15 Aintree (GRAND NATIONAL) – KIDISART – @ 35/1 with BetUK – Won at this meeting back in 2019 and will love the drying ground. 10st 11lbs looks a nice racing weight for this Ben Pauling runner and will be much fitter for a recent run after a long time off at Newbury last time.
5.15 Aintree (GRAND NATIONAL) – MIGHTY THUNDER – @ 30/1 with BetUK – Former winner of the Scottish Grand National (2021) so staying this trip will be fine. Been below par this season but a recent wind op is interesting and looks the sort to bounce back for a yard that’s won this in the past.
Note: Odds are subject to change
Back Paul Kealy (Racing Post) Aintree Tips With a BetUK £30 FREE BET: Join BetUK today – Bet £10 and Get a £30 FREE BET – you can then back Paul Kealy’s Aintree horse racing tips with your free bet
Other Aintree Grand National Tips
Today’s Aintree NAP
Today’s Aintree Trends
Grand National Trends
Today’s Aintree Banker Bets
Which Horse Is Going To Win The 2022 Grand National?
Today’s Aintree Placepot Tips
Today’s Aintree Lucky 15 Tips
Today’s Best Horse Racing Bets
Rachael Blackmore Aintree rides today
Best New Horse Racing Betting Sites for Aintree Day Three
Best Grand National Betting Offers and Aintree Free Bets Day Three
Aintree Day 3 (Grand National Tips) Best Bets From Leading Tipsters
Kevin Blake Aintree GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Tom Segal (Pricewise) GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Paul Kealy (Racing Post) GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Templegate (The Sun) GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Newsboy (The Mirror) GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Tony Calvin (Betfair) GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Ruby Walsh GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Matt Chapman GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Andrew Mount’s GRAND NATIONAL Horse Racing Tips
Grand National Trends To Help You Find The Winner
With over 180 years of history, the Grand National is a race with a lot of back stories. Therefore, it’s also a contest that many key Grand National trends have built up – meaning we can look back a recent results and find the best profiles of past Grand National winners.
For example – the last horse aged 7 to win the Grand National was in 1940, while the last six Grand National winners were aged either 8 or 9 years-old.
We’ve a bundle more 2022 Grand National trends and stats for you here – use these to whittle down the Grand National runners and you’ll be left with a handful of horses that tick the best trends. Then all you’ll need is a big of luck!
2022 Grand National Times, Dates, Race Names and Full Festival Schedule
Grand National Festival – Opening Day (Thursday 7th April 2022)
- 1.45pm The SSS Super Alloys Manifesto Novices’ Steeple Chase (Class 1) Grade 1 2m 4f
- 2.20pm The Anniversary 4-y-o Juvenile Hurdle (Class 1) Grade 1 2m 1f ITV
- 2.55pm The Betway Bowl Steeple Chase (Class 1) Grade 1 3m 1f ITV
- 3.30pm The Betway Aintree Hurdle (Grade 1) 2m 4f ITV
- 4.05pm The Randox Foxhunters’ Open Hunters’ Steeple Chase 2m 5f ITV
- 4.40pm The Close Brothers Red Rum Handicap Steeple Chase (Class 1) Grade 3 2m ITV
- 5.15pm The Goffs UK Nickel Coin Mares’ Standard Open NH Flat (Grade 2) 2m 1f
Grand National Festival – Ladies Day (Friday 8th April 2022)
- 1:45pm The Orrell Park Handicap Hurdle (Class 1) Grade 3 2m 4f
- 2.20pm The Betway Top Novices’ Hurdle (Grade 1) 2m ½f ITV
- 2.50pm The Betway Mildmay Novices’ Steeple Chase (Grade 1) 3m 1f ITV
- 3.25pm The Marsh Steeple Chase (Registered as the Melling) (Grade 1) 2m 4f ITV
- 4.05pm The Randox Health Topham Steeple Chase (Grade 3) 2m 5f ITV
- 4.40pm The Sefton Novices’ Hurdle (Class 1) Grade 1 3m ½f ITV
- 5.15pm The Lydiate Handicap Hurdle (cond’ and amat’) (Class 2) 2m 1f
Grand National Festival – Randox Grand National Day (Saturday 9th April 2022)
- 1:45pm The EFT Construction Handicap Hurdle (Class 1) Grade 3 3m ½f
- 2.25pm The Betway Mersey Novices’ Hurdle (Grade 1) 2m 4f ITV
- 3.00pm The Maghull Novices’ Steeple Chase (Class 1) Grade 1 2m ITV
- 3.35pm The Liverpool Hurdle (Class 1) Grade 1 3m ½f ITV
- 4.15pm The Betway Handicap Steeple Chase (Listed) 3m 1f ITV
- 5:15pm The Randox GRAND NATIONAL Steeple Chase (Grade 3) 4m 2½f ITV
- 6.20pm The Weatherbys nhstallions.co.uk Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race (Grade 2) 2m 1f
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides:
- Best Grand National betting sites
- Grand National betting offers
- How To Watch The 2022 Grand National
- 2022 Grand National Runners and Riders
- Best 2022 Grand National Offers
- How To Bet On The 2022 Grand National
- What Time Is The 2022 Grand National
- 2022 Grand National Trends and Stats
- Grand National – Each-way betting explained
- Grand National – Extra Place Best bookies
- Best 2022 Grand National Offers for Existing Customers
- Grand National Results (Past and Present)