MANCHESTER UNITED and Aston Villa, two bastions of English football with differing fortunes in recent years, will both look to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup tonight at Old Trafford.
Both sides come into this game on the back of a lacklustre Premier League campaign, and for both the FA Cup seems to represent the best chance of silverware this season.
United come into the game after a poor showing in their last fixture, a 1-0 loss to Wolves, while Villa have lost their last two matches, against Chelsea and Brentford. However, Villa got the upper hand in their previous encounter with United, winning 1-0 in September.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Manchester United vs Aston Villa Free Bet
Bookmakers are offering plenty of markets on this FA Cup clash. United go into the game as favourites, but you’ll find decent odds on both teams coming out on top.
You’ll also find plenty of other markets too, and regardless of whether you’re betting on the first goal scorer, a handicap or anything in between, you’ll be able to claim bet365’s great bonus. Just sign up and make a qualifying £10 bet and you’ll then receive £50 of free bets at the site.
How to Claim the bet365 Manchester United vs Aston Villa Betting Offer
Newcomers to bet365 are eligible can claim £50 in Bet Credits when placing a qualifying bet of between £10 on their sportsbook.
To get your bet credits, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the bet365 website
- Sign up with bet365 and make a deposit of £10
- Place a £10 bet on a sporting event of your choice
- Your bet credits will be released the moment the bet is settled
bet365 Manchester United vs Aston Villa Free Bet T&Cs
- Offer available to new customers registering on or after 12:00 UK Time on 14th December 2021.
- Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits up to £50* in Bet Credits. Your qualifying deposit is your largest deposit (capped at £10*) made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents.
- For more details on accepted Identity Documents, how to enter a PVC, or to upload your Identity Documents, simply log in to your account, go to the Account menu then My Account and select Verification.
- You must claim your offer within 30 days of registering your account. The maximum amount of Bet Credits that can be claimed is £50*. For example, a qualifying deposit of £20* will qualify for £50* of Bet Credits.
- Your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits you must place qualifying bets with a total stake value equal to or greater than the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer.
- Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Your Bet Credits will normally be available to use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met.
- You may have more than one Bet Credits offer available on your account at any one time. However, qualifying settled bets will only count towards releasing one of the offers.
- You may choose which offer is active within the My Offers section of the Account Menu.
Any single bets placed at odds of less than 1/5 (1.20) will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater to count.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count towards the settled bets requirement (if you have placed the same highest cumulative stake on more than one selection in the same market/fixture combination then only one will count towards the settled bets requirement).
- Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions.
- For example, if you have a £3 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea and a £5 bet on Chelsea to beat Man Utd on the Full Time Result market at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, only the stake on Chelsea will count towards the release of your Bet Credits (if both bets were for £5 then £5 would count towards the release of your Bet Credits). If you were to place a further £3 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, this cumulative £6 stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits and not the £5 stake on Chelsea.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets and In-Play bets which are settled as a push do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original stake will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits and only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- If you do not have qualifying settled bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) within 30 days of claiming the offer, your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed and the offer will be closed.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a net return of £20, as the £10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
- Stakes can be funded in part by your Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) which was funded by £5 Bet Credits and £5 cash would give a net return of £25 (£20 winnings plus £5 cash stake) as the £5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned.
- If a bet is void and has had an opportunity to win (for example, in the event of a push), Bet Credits stakes will not be returned. If a bet is void and has not had an opportunity to win (for example, when a Goalscorer bet is placed on a player who does not then take part in the match), Bet Credits stakes will be returned.
- For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
Your Bet Credits cannot be: used as stakes on Tote (including other pool betting), Colossus bets and Lotto markets; used as stakes on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets or Teasers.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Games, Poker or Bingo product is deemed as having activity on an account.
- Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following offers:
- ITV Racing 4/1
- Feature Race 4/1
- Bore Draw Money Back
- Bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bonuses:
- Soccer Accumulator Bonus
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus
- Multi-Sport Accumulator Bonus