Manchester United vs Arsenal looks set to be a pivotal early-season game for both sides’ respective top-four pushes on Thursday, and 888sport is offering enhanced odds on either team grabbing a win. Read on to find out more about this exclusive promo and get our betting tips for the match.
Most bookmakers are broadcasting odds of around 9/10 on Ralf Rangnick’s Manchester United winning their crunch midweek EPL clash vs Arsenal, and 11/4 on the Gunners.
At 888sport, however, punters can get enhanced odds on either side coming away from Old Trafford with three points. The bookmaker is offering United at 9/1 and Arsenal at 25/1!
A £5 bet on Man U to win at the regular 9/10 odds would payout £9.50 (including the £5 stake). But the same bet wagered using 888Sport’s enhanced 9/1 odds pays out £50 – that’s the £9.50 payout for winning the bet, plus £40.50 in Free Bets!
Football Betting Tips: Manchester United vs Arsenal – How to get 9/1 odds on Manchester United and 25/1 on Arsenal at 888sport
To get enhanced 9/1 odds on Man U or 25/1 on Arsenal to win at 888sport, just follow the simple instructions below:
- Click any link on this page to go to 888sport.com
- Register a new account
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 using the following promotional code: 888ODDS
- Place a maximum wager of £5 on either side to win at normal odds
- If your bet is successful, 888sport will payout on the regular odds, and deposit the extra winnings from the enhanced odds into your account in the form of Free Bets.
Manchester United vs Arsenal Betting Tips: Why bet on Manchester United to win?
Betting on Manchester United to win at Premier League betting sites has been a risky business all season long. So, up against a dangerous opponent such as Arsenal, it’s understandable that some readers will opt to go against our advice and with the 25/1 Odds available on Mikel Arteta’s team.
We, however, feel there have been signs of improvement at Man U over the past week. So, with players surely eager to impress incoming interim manager Ralf Rangnick, we’re backing the Red Devils to edge out a rare home win on Thursday.
- Arsenal may have had the better of United in recent meetings but in the last 34 games at OT between the two EPL mainstays, United have won 20 times, there have been eight draws and Arsenal have won just six times. United have also outscored Arsenal at close to 2:1 over that same period.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is likely to start this match and, after a substitute’s role in the 1-1 draw vs Chelsea on Sunday and then finishing 6th in the Ballon D’or on Monday, the Portuguese sensation is likely to have a point to prove. As such, we’re backing United’s No.7 to score in a separate wager.
- New Manager Bounce: If Manchester United’s players weren’t aware of Ralf Rangnick a fortnight ago, they most certainly are now. The German ‘scientist’ is a tactical perfectionist; expects high energy performances from his players; demands the team presses from the front; hates backward passes, and so on. If players don’t show these traits over the coming weeks or don’t buy into the German’s philosophy, their place in the team will be in jeopardy. We think United’s star-studded lineup will be only too aware of this and will put in a shift to impress the new manager.