English heavyweight Premier League sides – Liverpool and Manchester City – both have a massive following in Singapore, so it’s great news that leading bookmaker BK8 are rewarding new players with a 200% match bonus (up to 800MYR) when they bet on Saturday’s monster FA Cup semi-final match. To claim this massive Singapore sports betting offer, read on.
Sports Betting Singapore Offer: Manchester City vs Liverpool FA Cup 200% Match Deposit Bonus – How to Claim
The 200% DEPOSIT BONUS Free Bet is ONLY AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE and can be claimed by following these steps:
- Click here to sign up to BK8
- Create an account by filling out your details
- Make a deposit and place a bet on Man City v Liverpool (FA Cup Semi-Final)
- Receive a 200% deposit bonus (up to 800MYR)
Singapore Betting Sites Free Bet for Manchester City vs Liverpool FA Cup Semi-Final
BK8 – Join today take advantage of their 200% Match bonus on your first deposit, (up to 800MYR)
✅ – Excellent Betting For Mobile Apps
✅ – Unmissable onling promotions for existing customers
✅ – Wide range of games and fast and safe withdrawals
Manchester City vs Liverpool FA Cup Semi-Final Singapore Sports Betting Preview
After last weekend’s superb Premier League clash that finished in a 2-2 draw, these two big English teams – Man City and Liverpool – are returning to face-off again this Saturday – but this time in an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.
Football fans that witnessed the recent Man City v Liverpool league game last Sunday would probably agree that Man City will be kicking themselves they didn’t gain all three points – they had the best of the chances but just failed to convert more than two.
Whereas, it seemed Liverpool only had a handful of scoring opportunities but took them well to earn them a point.
However, at a neutral venue this time then this may even things up, plus in a ‘one-off’ game then a draw isn’t really ideal for either side with still plenty more football to be played for them both in Europe and in the league.
Looking at the 90 min match betting this sees Man City at 2.25, the Draw 3.20 and Liverpool at 3.30, while City are 1.61 to qualify and Liverpool 2.20.
The teams have faced-off 7 times in the FA Cup previously, with City notching 2 wins and Liverpool 3 (2 draws), with the last of those meetings coming in 2003 – a game Liverpool won 0-1 thanks to a Danny Murphy penalty.
After the recent 2-2 draw – which was the second 2-2 stalemate in as many games, Liverpool come into the FA Cup semi final unbeaten in 15 of their last 19 vs City – you can back 2-2 again here at around 11.00.
That said, City have also only lost 1 of their last 9 vs Liverpool – which is why we’ve seen 3 draws in the last 4 meetings too.
Both teams have scored in 10 of the last 14 head-to-heads – this can be supported at 1.53, while 10 of the last 13 meetings saw OVER 2.5 GOALS, you can back 3+ goals in this game at around 1.72.
Finally, looking at the scoring markets – despite finding the back of the net in last Sunday’s game – Liverpool’s Mo Salah has scored 7 times in the last 12 he’s played against Man City. You can back the Egyptian forward at 6.50 (1st) or 2.50 (anytime).
Overall, in a match that looks all set up to be another cracker, we can hopefully expect plenty of goals once more. The 2-2 option is sure to be popular again and even though we feel City will just edge it (based on how they dominated last Sunday), the Over 2.50 Goals option looks fair value at 1.72 and is how we are going to tackle this ‘must-see’ FA Cup Semi on Saturday.
BEST BET: OVER 2.5 GOALS
(odds are subject to change)
Man City vs Liverpool – Key FA Cup Semi-Final Head-to-Head Stats To Help You Find A Winning Bet
- Already met this season in the league, Liverpool 2-2 Man City & Man City 2-2 Liverpool
- Met 7 times in the FA Cup, Man City 2, Draws 2, Liverpool 3
- Last met in the FA Cup in 2003, Man City 0-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 15 of their last 19 vs Man City (all comps)
- Both teams scored in 10 of the last 14 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Man City have lost just 1 of their last 9 vs Liverpool (all comps)
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) has scored 7 goals in the last 12 head-to-heads
- 10 of the last 13 head-to-heads (all comps) went OVER 2.5 GOALS (inc 5 of the last 6)
- 3 DRAWS in the last 4 head-to-heads (5 in the last 9)
BK8 Singapore Betting Site Review: Why Open an Account?
BK8 are one of many online Singapore betting sites available for Singapore sports betting fans, and they offer the following
- Easy Deposits – Many Different Payment Options
- Big Deposit Limits – Make Bigger Bets
- Fast Withdrawals – Money Credited Within 3 Days
- Great football betting markets
If you are a Man City or Liverpool fan in Singapore then this is your best option for a Free Bet this weekend. Any credited bonus can be used on any sporting event as well, so you can bet on other football plus any other sports you choose.