League leaders Chelsea travel to King Power Stadium to take on Leicester this Saturday lunchtime, and 888sport is broadcasting special enhanced odds on either side to win. Read on to find out more about this exclusive promotional offer and get our betting tips for the match.
Most bookmakers are broadcasting odds of around 15/4 on a Leicester win tomorrow, and 3/4 on visitors Chelsea. Using the enhanced odds on offer at 888sport, however, it’s possible to get Leicester at 33/1 and Chelsea at 8/1 when staking £5 or less.
To put this into context, a £5 bet on Brendan Rogers’ Leicester to win at the regular 15/4 odds would payout £23.75 (inclusive of the £5 stake). Using 888Sport’s enhanced 33/1 odds, however, that same bet would payout £165! That’s your approx £23.75 payout for winning the bet, plus £141.25 in Free Bets, which you can use to wager on whatever you like at 888sport.
Leicester vs Chelsea Betting Tips: How to get Enhanced 33/1 odds on a Leicester win and 8/1 odds on Chelsea to win at 888sport
To get enhanced odds on Leicester (33/1) or Chelsea (8/1) to win at 888sport, just follow these simple steps:
- Click any link on this page to go to 888sport
- Sign up for a new account
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 using the promotional code 888ODDS
- Place a maximum wager of £5 on either side at regular odds
- If you placed a winning bet, you’ll receive a payout on the regular odds, plus 888sport will credit the extra winnings from the enhanced odds into your account as Free Bets.
Leicester vs Chelsea Betting Tips: Why bet on Chelsea to win?
Nowadays, it’s not often a visiting team swans into the King Power Stadium as betting favourites. But, then, it’s not often the EPL leaders and reigning European champions come to town either.
Make no mistake, despite the excellent 33/1 enhanced odds available on Brendan Rogers’ Leicester winning at home, Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea at 8/1 is the best-looking wager.
- Chelsea are undefeated away from home in the Premier League to date, winning four and drawing one game.
- In all competitions, Chelsea’s last five visits to the King Power Stadium have yielded three wins, one draw, and just one defeat.
- Chelsea are currently in the midst of an eight-game unbeaten run that’s included just the one draw.
- Chelsea’s Reece James is in top form at present. The England right-back has three goals and an assist in his last three EPL matches
There are no easy games in the EPL anymore and Leicester have certainly become a bit of a bogey side for Chelsea in recent years, especially at Stamford Bridge.
But, with Tuchel in charge and Chelsea flying high at the top of the table, the enhanced odds of 8/1 on a Blues win at 888sport has to be our betting tip for the game.