Best Super Bowl Sports Betting Sites in Wyoming
- BetOnline – $1000 Welcome Bonus – 25 Years Trusted Betting Brand
- GTBets – 150% Deposit Bonus up to $750 for sports betting
- Lucky Block — Best Crypto Betting Option For Super Bowl LVII
- BetUS – Claim a Generous Deposit Bonus For Super Bowl. $2500 In Free Bets Available
- MyBookie – $1,000 welcome bonus & extensive prop bets available
- Bovada – Biggest Brand in US Betting. $750 Welcome Bonus
How To Bet On The Super Bowl In Wyoming
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2000
- Receive your free bet of up to $1000
Wyoming Sports Betting Latest Update
Sports betting is now legal in Wyoming and there are multiple options for bettors. However, most of the regulated brands will require vigorous KYC checks and will have strict limits on bets. Many props will not be allowed either, which is why we are recommending the options on this page for best lines and best betting options.
How To Get A Super Bowl Free Bet In Wyoming
Claiming the NFL betting offers is a simple process, which we have laid out below.
- Choose your offers from our comprehensive list below
- Click the link to go to the bookmaker offer
- Sign up to the bookmaker with your details including age and address
- Deposit and bet the qualifying amount on the sportsbook
- Claim the free bets to use on their sportsbook
1. BetOnline Super Bowl Wyoming Sports Betting Offer: $1000 Welcome Bonus
One bookie who you should take advantage of for Super Bowl free bets is BetOnline. New users will be given a $1000 welcome bonus when you deposit $2000. You can claim this offer as a new customer today to get your Super Bowl free bets in Wyoming
2. GTBets Super Bowl Wyoming Sports Betting App Offer: 150% Deposit Bonus Up To $750
Wyoming bettors can sign up to GTBets and get $750 in free bets which can be claimed and used on mobile. Deposit $500 upon sign up and you will be rewarded with $500 in free bets. Deposit $500 again on your next deposit and you will get a further $250 in free bets to boost your Super Bowl free bet fund.
3. Lucky Block — Best Crypto Betting Option For Super Bowl LVII
Lucky Block makes it easy for NFL fans to bet on the 2023 Super Bowl.
New members can sign up and receive a 15% cashback bonus for the first 7 days after opening their account.
On top of that, they currently host a raffle called February Football Mania where every participant has a chance to win €100. You’ll need to place a €20 bet to receive a ticket (maximum 50 tickets).
There will be 50 winners receiving €100, the drawing will be on the 19th of February, 12:00 UTC.
That means NFL fans can reduce their risk when betting on Super Bowl Sunday and get cash back if they lose.
Lucky Block also offers some of the best Super Bowl odds in the industry. Compared to other crypto betting sites, Lucky Block offers better moneyline odds for both the Chiefs and Eagles on Sunday.
How To Claim Your Super Bowl Offer at Lucky Block:
- Click here to sign up to Lucky Block
- Deposit funds into your Lucky Block account
- Receive 15% cashback on all losses for the first 7 days
Terms and Conditions:
- 15% cashback applies to net losses for first 7 days only
- The day that you sign up is considered as ‘Day 1’
- Minimum amount credited is €1
How To Access Lucky Block With A VPN:
- Click here to visit ExpressVPN
- Download and Install the VPN Client
- Connect to a Secure ExpressVPN Server
- Visit Lucky Block Casino
4. BetUS Super Bowl Wyoming Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up To $2500
If you’re wondering how to bet on the Super Bowl in Wyoming and claim the most NFL betting offers possible, BetUS is the bookie for you. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $2500 in free bets. The bets are split up to $2000 for sports and another $500 for casino. Use the link below to get started today and claim your free money.
5. MyBookie Super Bowl Wyoming Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus Up To $1000
If you’re looking to maximize your NFL free bets for the Super Bowl, you will not want to pass up MyBookie. New users of MyBookie will get 50% of their first deposit up to $1000 in free bets by using the link below.
6. Bovada Super Bowl Wyoming Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
For those looking to use their crypto wallet to deposit funds, the promotion from Bovada is one you will want to take advantage of. Those looking to claim NFL betting offers on Bovada for the Super Bowl will get a bonus of 75% on their deposit using Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash. Simply sign up using the link below.
Super Bowl 2023 – Game Info:
- 🏈 Teams: Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs
- 📅 Date: February 12, 2023
- 🕡 Kick-off Time: 6:30 pm EST
- 📺 TV: NBC / NBC Sports App
- 🏟 Stadium: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
- 🎲 Odds: Eagles -2.5 | KC +2.5
Super Bowl Odds
More Americans will be betting on Super Bowl 2023 than ever before. NFL fans can maximize their profits by placing their bets at BetOnline, which offers the best Super Bowl odds in Wyoming. Check out the Super Bowl odds from BetOnline below.
Super Bowl Point Spread Odds
While the Super Bowl point spread is set very sharp, NFL fans can still find discrepancies between the top sportsbooks in Wyoming. Below, we’ll go over the Super Bowl betting lines from BetOnline, which offers the best Super Bowl point spread in Wyoming.
|Philadelphia Eagles -2||-110|
|Kansas City Chiefs +2||-110|
Super Bowl Moneyline Odds
Getting the best Super Bowl moneyline odds is important for NFL fans that want to cash in on Super Bowl Sunday. NFL fans that don’t want to worry about covering the spread can still bet on a team to win by wagering on the moneyline.
|Kansas City Chiefs||+115|
Super Bowl MVP Odds
NFL quarterbacks have dominated the Super Bowl MVP over the years and Jalen Hurts is the favorite to carry on that trend at this year’s event as +115 favorite. However, the Eagles man will have Patrick Mahomes breathing down his neck for the award at next best +135.Before you place your bet, check out the Super Bowl MVP odds for both quarterbacks from BetOnline.
Super Bowl Coin Toss Odds
In the Super Bowl, tails has a slight edge over heads in terms of the coin toss results. In 56 Super Bowls, the Super Bowl coin toss has landed on tails 29 times compared to just 27 on heads. Below, you’ll find Super Bowl coin toss odds from BetOnline, which offers less juice than most Wyoming sportsbooks.
Super Bowl National Anthem Time Odds
Country singer Chris Stapleton will be singing the Super Bowl national anthem in 2023. At just 125 seconds, this year’s Super Bowl national anthem over under bet is set quite low. Below, we’ll go over the Super Bowl national anthem odds from BetOnline.
|Over 125 Seconds||-135|
|Under 125 Seconds||-+105|