Devin Haney vs Vasiliy Lomachenko goes down on Saturday night from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. US boxing fans can bet on the fight to their heart’s content with BetOnline. Ahead of Saturday’s boxing showdown, we will run you through how to bet on Devin Haney to beat Vasiliy Lomachenko, with ‘The Dream’ favored by the price-setters.
How To Bet On Devin Haney To Beat Vasiliy Lomachenko
Betting on ‘The Dream’ to defeat Vasiliy Lomachenko this weekend is extremely straight forward and can be done by following the step-by-step instructions below.
- Click here to sign up to BetOnline
- Deposit $2000
- Receive $1000 in boxing free bets and search the vast Haney vs Lomachenko markets
RELATED: Devin Haney Vs Vasiliy Lomachenko Betting Picks: Boxing Predictions, Preview, Fight Time & Odds
What Devin Haney vs Vasiliy Lomachenko Betting Markets Are There?
Saturday’s highly anticipated fight between Devin Haney and Vasiliy Lomachenko is right around the corner and there is plenty to savour for people looking to place a wager.
Popular markets among boxing enthusiasts at BetOnline include the method of victory, whether it be by way of knockout or points, as well as how many rounds the fight will last. These are just a few of the many markets available at BetOnline – one of the best US boxing betting apps.
See below for a full list of Haney vs Lomachenko markets at BetOnline for their fight from the Las Vegas this weekend:
- Fight outright
- Method of victory
- Total rounds
- To go the distance
- Round betting
- Draw no bet
- Finish/decision only
RELATED: Are There Any Belts On The Line In The Devin Haney Vs Vasiliy Lomachenko Fight?
Will Devin Haney Beat Vasiliy Lomachenko?
Given the fact he is the current undisputed lightweight champion, the best offshore sportsbooks have Devin Haney as the betting favorite this weekend at in the main event in Las Vegas.
‘The Dream’ is of course up against it as he faces the toughest test of his career to date in the form of Vasiliy Lomachenko. This fight is one of the biggest of the year so far, with boxing fans excited for this compelling catchweight clash.
The current odds at BetOnline have the 24-year-old down as the favorite at odds of -250, whilst ‘The Matrix’ is the betting underdog at +210 with the best offshore gambling sites to win.
What a fight we have on our hands from Vegas on Saturday night, and it is sure to live up to the billing.
Be sure to claim the various sports betting apps and boxing free bets available on the SportsLens site before this catchweight super-fight.
ALSO SEE: Devin Haney Boxing Record: Undisputed Lightweight Champion Can Make It 30 Fights Unbeaten
What Time/Date Is The Devin Haney vs Vasiliy Lomachenko Fight?
- 🥊 Boxing Match: Devin Haney vs Vasiliy Lomachenko
- 📊 Records: Haney (29-0, 15 KO’s) | Lomachenko (17-2, 11 KO’s)
- 📅 Date: Saturday May 20th, 2023
- 🕛 Main Event Time: Approx. 11PM EST
- 🏆 Title: IBF, WBA, WBC and WBO world lightweight titles
- 📺 TV Channel: US: ESPN+ PPV
- 🏟 Venue: MGM Grand | Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- 🎲 Fight Odds: Haney -250 | Lomachenko +210
Other Content You May Like
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Your guide to the best offshore sportsbooks.
- Best Crypto Betting Sites – Best betting sites to bet using cryptocurrency.
- Boxing Free Bets – Work out all of your best sports free bets today.
- Best Offshore Gambling Sites – Your guide to the best offshore gambling sites in the US.
- Exclusive High Limit Sportsbooks – Best high-limit sportsbooks from various US bookmakers.
- Best Betting Apps – Your guide to the best betting apps in the US.
- Best US Sportsbooks – Best sites that you can wager on sports in the US.