The horse racing NAP of the Day with SportsLens tipsters on Thursday, 3 February is Famous Bridge. He runs in the concluding handicap hurdle over almost 2m 5f at Kelso today (4:20). Nicky Richards’ runner looks a terrific value Bet of the Day at odds of 13/8.
Owned by the late Trevor Hemmings, who did so much to support the sport of horse racing, Famous Bridge has never finished out of the frame in four career starts. A six-year-old Fame And Glory gelding, he was an unlucky loser at this venue last time out. Now dropping back in trip, Famous Bridge rates the horse racing NAP of the Day for 3 February on his handicap debut. See the case in full for our latest Bet of the Day below…
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Famous Bridge win?
Placed in a Point-to-Point bumper at Punchestown on his sole start in Ireland, Famous Bridge reversed that form on his hurdles debut at Carlisle in October. The winner in the Emerald Isle, Green Vault, was way down the field that day. That one has since won at Ayr and Bangor when well-fancied on horse racing betting sites, however, earning an official rating of 113.
Harper’s Brook, the Carlisle victor, has since come fourth in a Grade 2 at Sandown. Famous Bridge then made it third time lucky with success at Ayr in November. He needed every yard of the extended 2m 3f to get up. He denied the betting sites‘ favourite High Stakes staying on strongly for victory. The runner-up has since filled the same spot in a higher class race during the inaugural Lingfield Winter Million meeting.
Famous Bridge couldn’t defy a penalty last time out here, but did confirm Ayr form with Cosmic Outlaw. He also stuck to the task well and went down fighting by less than two lengths. That run over an extended 2m 6f may just have been too far for Famous Bridge at this stage of his career, so dropping back in trip should suit.
He remains open to further progress now in handicaps. Brian Hughes takes the ride again, so a bold bid looks assured. A £25 punt on Famous Bridge at his current price returns £65.63 if he wins. Should he fail to score, then QuinnBet refunds half of all losing stakes as a free bet up to £25 if punters place three or more qualifying bets.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 this Thursday at QuinnBet
How does 50% of all sportsbook losses from the first day of betting refunded as a free bet up of up to £25 sound? Join QuinnBet and make a deposit using an eligible payment method for their new customer betting offer now if that appeals. That means avoid Neteller and Skrill, because these options don’t qualify for the welcome bonus. Deposit at least £20, that’s what we recommend. This is because punters must place three or more qualifying wagers within those first 24 hours. One or more of these must be a £10+ bet settled at minimum odds of Evens (2.00). Other qualifying wagers need to be at least half of the largest stake put on in that time.
All horse racing NAP of the Day selections from our experts meet the minimum odds at the time of writing. That’s to help punters take advantage of QuinnBet’s cool new customer offer. Our experts know that there is more to betting on Cheltenham Gold Cup odds and other big races with day-to-day gambling important. The prices of Bet of the Day picks do change in light of non-runners and market movers, though.
If there are losses in the account following the end of that first day, then 50% of those are returned to punters as a free bet up to £25. The QuinnBet welcome bonus goes even further, however. It offers 10 Free Spins on a featured online slots game in the casino. Separate terms and conditions apply. Put on a single £10 qualifying sportsbook bet and get a £5 free bet plus the free spins.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Sign up to Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit but not with Neteller or Skrill
- Put on 3 qualifying bets at minimum odds of Evens (2.00) that settle in 24 hours
- These must be different selections with two wagers being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- Put on one £10 bet instead and receive a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: