After two winners and an each way second on Mother’s Day, the horse racing NAP of the Day on Monday, 28 March is Hillfinch. She runs in the 2m 5f mares’ handicap hurdle at Ludlow today (4:05). Stuart Edmunds’ charge appeals as the best value Bet of the Day at awesome odds of 11/8.
This is Hillfinch’s handicap debut and she has bottom weight. Her opening horse racing mark could be lenient, based on the pick of her form. The daughter of Hillstar is also open to most progress in the line-up. She thus rates the horse racing NAP of the Day for 28 March. Read more reasons to back her below…
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Hillfinch win?
Placed in a Listed bumper at Huntingdon in December, connections of Hillfinch sent her over hurdles at the start of this year. Only Holly Hartingo, now rated 120, proved five lengths too good on her bow over the obstacles at the same venue. In the context of those two race results, Hillfinch looks well-handicapped off 112.
She then went one better at Huntingdon last time out. The Edmunds stable is bang in-form too with a 33 per cent strike rate over the last 14 days. As the only one in the field coming into the contest off the back of a win, Hillfinch is our horse racing NAP of the Day with 888Sport going 7/4 that she follows-up.
Choral Work the Next Best Horse Racing Tips Today
Earlier on the card, Choral Work could defy a penalty in the opening mares’ novice hurdle (1:45). Trained by Olly Murphy, who has a 40 per cent win ratio with his Ludlow runners this season, the five-year-old daughter of Nathaniel has run well on both of her starts since joining the yard from Ireland.
Backing all the stable’s inmate at this track this season on horse racing betting sites blind would’ve yielded 48p profit off a £1 level stake. As the only previous hurdles winner in the line-up, Choral Work looks overpriced at 9/4 to go one better than her recent second at Newcastle here. She is the Next Best bet to our horse racing NAP of the Day in Hillfinch.
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
If punters back the horse racing NAP of the Day at SportsLens, then there is a neat new customer betting offer available at 888Sport. This is a bet £10 and get £30 + £10 casino bonus deal which any readers that don’t have an account with them already can receive.
Join 888Sport with promo code FB30, then deposit £10 or more with a Debit Card. Don’t use eWallet services like Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard and Skrill as these payment options aren’t compatible with unlocking the bonus.
After new customers fund their account, put on a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once this settles, new customers get 3x £10 free bets credited automatically. Further T&Cs apply to the casino bonus, which is claimed separately.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Bet £10 on today’s horse racing NAP of the Day and receive those £30 of free bets plus the £10 casino bonus. To claim the offer, make sure to follow these steps below:
- New customers join 888Sport with promo code FB30
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Put on a £10+ qualifying bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- After this settles, get 3x £10 free bets automatically
- All free bets are valid for 7 days
- Claim a £10 casino bonus with separate T&Cs within 7 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
Now that our top Bet of the Day and latest NAP of the Day is out there, read even more horse racing content on SportsLens about today’s action:
- These Lucky 15 tips combine our best bets in a sweet system wager
- Look at Monday’s Placepot tips from Ludlow to see if our picks are recommended for Tote betting
Coming Soon – The Grand National at Aintree
We’re less than two weeks away from the Grand National at Aintree. Ahead of this year’s edition of the world’s most famous steeplechase on Saturday, 9 April, check out all this related content:
- Learn about all the Grand National runners in our detailed expert guide to the race
- Pick up Grand National tips and advice for better betting at Aintree
- See all the current Grand National odds in the ante post market
- These Grand National offers are attractive to new and existing customers
- Look at previous Grand National results and recent winners
- Discover where there are Grand National free bets on offer