This Tuesday, 22 March, the horse racing NAP of the Day for SportsLens experts is Indirocco. He runs in the extended 3m novices’ hunter chase at Exeter (4:11). Tom Ellis’s horse appeals as one of the best horse racing tips today at awesome odds of 11/4.
A gelding by Shirocco, Indirocco hails from a horse racing yard with a 24 per cent strike rate with its runners under Rules over the last five seasons. Following the stable in hunter chases like this has also been profitable for punters in that time. Indirocco thus rates our horse racing NAP of the Day for 22 March. See more reasons to back him below.
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Indirocco win?
Now a nine-year-old, Indirocco has won three of his five British Point-to-Point races. They include his last outing in that sphere at Chipley Park in Somerset in January. Indirocco made all and horse racing results show him staying on for a five-length success over The Big Sting.
The drop back in trip to when switched to Rules in an open hunter chase over 2m 6f at Leicester earlier this month may have been against him, then. Only Maracudja, who had a 5lb claimer aboard, was too good for Indirocco last time out. He pulled seven lengths clear of the third.
Back in fourth on this occasion was previous scorer Pure Vision. Indirocco now goes up in distance and significantly down in class into novice company. Gina Andrews is again aboard and she has a 33 per cent strike rate over fences this season. Backing all of her mounts on horse racing betting sites would have seen punters make £11.88 profit off a £1 level stake.
Taking all that into account, Indirocco not only rates our horse racing NAP of the Day but looks a bit of value to go one better. A £10 wager on him with 888Sport returns £37.50 at his current price. This bet also qualifies new customers who sign up for £40 in bonuses. Read all about this great deal below.
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
Get the lowdown on the 888Sport new customer betting offer that partners our horse racing NAP of the Day each day. It’s a bet £10 get £30 + £10 casino bonus deal available to all SportsLens readers who don’t already have an account with them.
Register with 888Sport using promo code FB30, then deposit £10 or more with a Debit Card. Don’t use eWallets for this likePayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill and Neteller because these payment options are ineligible for unlocking the bonus.
After new customers fund their account, place a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once this settles, get 3x £10 free bets credited automatically. Additional terms and conditions apply to the casino bonus, which is claimed separately.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Bet a tenner on today’s horse racing NAP of the Day and get those £30 in free bets plus a £10 casino bonus. This is what to do to claim the offer in six easy steps:
- New customers sign up to 888Sport with promo code FB30
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Place a £10 qualifying bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- After that settles, get 3x £10 free bets automatically
- All free bets are valid for 7 days
- Claim a £10 casino bonus with separate T&Cs within 7 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
Reading the latest horse racing NAP of the Day and top Bet of the Day is only the beginning. Check out all this related content too:
- We have some placepot tips from Wetherby today
- There are also Lucky 15 tips with the best of Tuesday’s horses included
- Spread betting fans can read the latest Spreadex analysis from Andrew Mount
- See the best horse racing tips today from across the cards
Coming Soon – The Grand National at Aintree
On Saturday, 9 April, this year’s Grand National takes place. Ahead of the world’s most famous steeplechase at Aintree, read up on the race:
- Look at all Grand National runners in our expert race guide
- View the current Grand National odds and betting on the race
- See past Grand National results and recent winners of the Aintree marathon
- These Grand National betting offers are for new and existing customers
- Get some Grand National free bets so punters don’t risk their cash balance
- Pick up even more Grand National tips for the world’s most famous steeplechase