The horse racing NAP of the Day for Wednesday, 22 June, according to SportsLens tipsters, is Nibras Gold. He runs in the 2m maiden hurdle at Worcester this afternoon (3:05). David Pipe’s charge appeals at a superb 7/4 price to go one better than his bow over obstacles.
An experienced type with plenty of Flat horse racing under his belt, Nibras Gold went close to a successful hurdles debut after joining his new trainer last time out. He should come on for the run. This four-year-old Golden Horn gelding thus rates our horse racing NAP today and here’s why to back him…
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Nibras Gold win?
Pipe had a winner and second at the last Worcester meeting on Sunday. Following the stable at this venue over the last five seasons on the best UK betting sites has been highly profitable for punters. Had we backed the yard blind at Worcester in that time, it would’ve yielded a massive £49.83 profit off a £1 level stake.
In Nibras Gold, Pipe has a dual All-Weather handicap winner over 1m 6f rated 68 on the level. Bought out of the Ismail Mohammed stable, the pick of his horse racing results and form shows he’s up to winning a maiden hurdle after a perfectly respectable debut in this sphere at Ffos Las last month.
Today’s horse racing NAP should strip fitter for reappearance
After 233 days off the track, Nibras Gold would be entitled to need his first sight of obstacles in public. He went down fighting by a length to the odds-on favourite on horse racing betting sites in Leading Theatre. As Nibras Gold conceded 1lb and hurdles experience to the winner, it’s an effort that can be marked up.
With the Pipe stable still among the winners recently, he can go one better here. That is why Nibras Gold is our horse racing NAP for 22 June. A £10 punt on him with 888Sport returns £27.50 at his current price. New customers also qualify for £40 in bonuses after signing up and placing such a wager with all the details below…
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
More information on that new customer betting offer available at 888Sport now. It’s a bet £10 and get £30 + £10 casino bonus deal open to all SportsLens readers who don’t have an account with this online bookie already.
Register with 888Sport using promo code 30FB, then deposit £10 or more via Debit Card. Don’t use eWallets such as Neteller, Paypal, Paysafecard, Skrill and MuchBetter as these payment methods aren’t compatible with unlocking the bonus.
Once new customers fund their account, place a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Our horse racing NAP ticks that box. After the wager settles, new customers get 3x £10 free bets credited automatically. Other, separate terms and conditions apply to the casino bonus, which is claimed separately.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Stake just £10 on our top horse racing bet today and new customers receive £30 in free bets with 888Sport, plus that £10 casino bonus. Follow these six simple steps to claim the offer:
- New customers register with 888Sport using promo code 30FB
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Place £10+ qualifying bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- After this settles, get 3x £10 free bets automatically
- All free bets are valid for 7 days
- Claim a £10 casino bonus with separate T&Cs within 7 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
Here are all of the latest daily horse racing betting tips available on SportsLens today:
- Salisbury, Kempton and Naas are where the Andrew Mount Wednesday wagers run
- Check out our latest each way tip of the day from Carlisle this afternoon
- Andy Newton loves nothing better than Lucky 15 tips, so read his four fancies
- Spread betting fans who read our Spreadex analysis can see recommended buys and sells
- Paul Kelly gives some horse racing tips today from all meetings across the UK and Ireland
- For lovers of Tote betting, Salisbury is the featured track in Placepot tips this Wednesday