After 13/8 and 5/2 winners over the weekend, the NAP of the Day for Monday, 10 January from SportsLens horse racing experts is Demachine. He runs in the extended 3m 1f handicap chase at Ludlow (1:15). Kerry Lee’s horse appeals as the top Bet of the Day this Monday at odds of 6/4.
Dropped a couple of pounds by the assessor after a fine fifth on reappearance, Demachine goes significantly down in class today. The eight-year-old son of Flemensfirth has run really well in graded company on his last two starts, so should be making his presence felt at this level. Demachine thus rates the NAP of the Day for 10 January. See even more reasons to back him below as our in-form tipsters make the case for their latest Bet of the Day fancy…
Why will NAP of the Day Demachine win?
The Lee stable has a respectable overall 18 per cent strike rate at Ludlow with its runners. Backing those blind on horse racing betting sites down the years would see punters in front with £6.45 profit off a £1 level stakes. Lee has had two horses run at this venue this season and they finished first and second, so that bodes well for Demachine’s chances.
After winning his first couple of starts over fences, he took his form to a new level following a mid-winter break. Demachine found only Remastered four lengths too good in the Grade 2 Reynoldstown Novices’ Chase last February. The winner has since earned an official rating of 146, which reads well in relation to this 0-140 class 3 contest.
Lee had options for starting the still unexposed Demachine off this season. Connections went to Newbury for the Ladbrokes Trophy over the Rehearsal Chase at Newcastle. He ran well for a long way in a race where three of the four home in front of him had been out on the track before. Demachine was far from disgraced in fifth, finishing just behind Willie Mullins duo Brahma Bull and Ontheropes.
He should strip fitter for that return to action 44 days ago. This is a major ease in grade for Demachine, who should be defying top weight under Richard Patrick. A £25 punt on him at his current price returns £62.50. If Demachine doesn’t resume winning ways here, then QuinnBet refund half of losing stakes as a free bet up to £25 if punters place three qualifying wagers.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 at QuinnBet This Monday
How does 50% of first day losses on the sportsbook coming back as a free bet refund of up to £25 sound? New QuinnBet customers get that when joining and putting on three qualifying bets today. SportsLens readers can take advantage of this great deal after registering for an account and depositing with a compatible payment option for the welcome bonus. Make sure the first of the three wagers placed with this online bookmaker is at least a £10 bet with minimum odds of Evens (2.00). All Bet of the Day selections from our tipsters meet that. Other qualifying bets need to be at least half of the first or biggest wager.
Whether punters follow expert advice and include our NAP of the Day or pick out other bets, should there be losses in the account at the end of the first day, then receive half of them back up to £25 in the form of a free bet. QuinnBet also give new customers 10 Free Spins on a featured slot in the online casino. Additional T&Cs apply. Even if punters put on just one £10 qualifying sportsbook wager, they get a £5 free bet plus those free spins with this welcome bonus.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Sign up to Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit but not with Neteller or Skrill
- Place 3 qualifying bets with minimum odds of Evens (2.00)
- These must be different selections with bets 2 and 3 being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- If placing one £10 bet, get a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spin)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: