THE Premier League returns this weekend with a huge lunchtime clash between Manchester City and Chelsea and you can get massive enhanced odds on either side to win.
To find out more about this exclusive 888sport promotion and get our free football betting tips for the game, read on.
Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Free Bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply
Most UK Premier League betting sites are offering odds of 7/10 on Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City and 4/1 on Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea to win this crunch EPL encounter tomorrow afternoon.
To put this into context, a £5 bet on Chelsea taking a much-needed win on the road vs City at the normal 4/1 odds would payout £25.00 (including the £5 stake).
However, by placing the exact same £5 wager using 888Sport’s enhanced 33/1 odds, the payout reaches £170 – that’s the £25.00 payout for placing a winning bet, plus £145.00 in Free Bets!
Football Betting Tips: Manchester City vs Chelsea – How to get 33/1 odds on Chelsea and 8/1 on Manchester City at 888sport
To bet using 888sport’s enhanced 33/1 odds on a Chelsea victory tomorrow afternoon (or 8/1 on City), just follow the instructions below:
- Click this link to go to 888sport.com
- Register a new betting account
- Deposit £10 using promotional code: 888ODDS
- Bet £5 (maximum) on either side to win at the regular listed odds
- If your bet wins, 888sport will payout on the regular odds, and deposit the extra free bets into your account
Manchester City vs Chelsea Betting Tips: Why bet on Chelsea to win?
As you can no doubt deduce from the odds on show, Manchester City are the clear betting favorites for tomorrow’s home encounter vs title rivals Chelsea.
With the 8/1 odds available at 888sport, not to mention the footballing lesson Guardiola’s side gave Thomas Tuchel’s Blues at Stamford Bridge earlier this season, feel free to go ahead and bet on the Citizens if you’re feeling confident.
We, however, will be backing Chelsea for this game.
You won’t find Chelsea at 33/1 often, and there are several footballing reasons to fancy the Blues for this one:
Firstly, 10 points adrift of Manchester City atop the EPL table, this is a game that Chelsea cannot afford to lose. A mixture of hunch and prior betting experience tells us that the team that needs to win often does in tight fixtures such as this one, so we’re backing Mason Mount and co.
But there are other reasons, too:
- Chelsea travel well and have only lost once away from home in the EPL this season. At present, the Blues record on the road stands at 7-2-1.
- Chelsea have won their last three away games in succession (vs Tottenham, Villa, and Brighton)
- Romelu Lukaku and co. are unbeaten in 11 games in all competitions
- Dating back to just 2020, Chelsea have won four of the last six games played vs City, including the 1-0 UEFA Champions League win last season.