Philadelphia Eagles head coach Nick Sirianni said before practice on Tuesday that quarterback Jalen Hurts would fully participate in the team’s sessions this week, and that his shoulder is in much better shape.
Infact, his shoulder is well enough that the team didn’t even include him in their injury report, much to the joy of fans. This news puts Hurts firmly on track to play against the Giants this Saturday.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 18, 2023
Hurts has been plagued by a shoulder injury picked up all the way back in Week 15, when the Eagles beat the Chicago Bears, and only returned prematurely in Week 18 against the Giants to help them clinch the No. 1 seed. However, Hurts was clearly playing at less than 100%.
With Hurts being removed from the injury report, it’s huge news for all involved with the franchise, and it’s a significant positive ahead of their opening playoff game this weekend against the Giants.
Who you got?
— NFL (@NFL) January 18, 2023
New York have shown already what they’re capable of, after upsetting the Minnesota Vikings in the Wild Card round, so Hurts may just be needed for the Eagles to have a chance of going through to the next round.
He’s been instrumental to the Eagles’ success this season, with 22 touchdowns, and over 3700 passing yards, completing 306 for 460 attempts.
Content You May Like
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Soccer Betting Apps In USA for 2022 – The top soccer betting mobile apps reviewed
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare top rated offshore betting sites for your next bets.
- Sportsbook Promo Codes – List of the latest sportsbook promo codes for your NFL bets.
- Best Sports Betting Apps – Guide of top-rated betting apps available in the US.
- Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks – We compared the best sites when it comes to Bitcoin betting
- Best NFL Betting Sites – Compare the top football sportsbooks
- Best NBA Sportsbooks – Compare the best NBA sportsbooks