Manchester City travel to Chelsea in tomorrow’s big EPL fixture, and 888sport is offering enhanced odds on the match result. Read on to learn how to claim this promotion and get a betting tip for the match.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City
- English Premier league
- Stamford Bridge, London
- Saturday, September 25th at 12:30 BST
- BT Sport 1
888Sport is offering enhanced odds for tomorrow’s pivotal top-of-the-table encounter between Chelsea and Man City. Whereas most betting sites are offering odds in the region of 17/10 on either side to claim a victory, at 888sport, it’s possible to get enhanced odds of 15/1!
At 17/10, a £20 bet on either side winning would profit £34. At 888Sport, however, the same £20 outlay at 15/1 could profit you that same £34, but also £266 in Free Bets!
Chelsea vs Manchester City Betting Tips: How to get Enhanced 15/1 odds at 888sport
In order to place a bet on Chelsea or Man City to win using 888sports enhanced 15/1 odds, just follow the simple instructions detailed below:
- Open an account at 888sport
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 using promo code 888ODDS
- Place a minimum wager of £5 on your selected team at normal odds
- If your team wins, you’ll receive a regular payout on the 17/10 original odds and the winnings from the 15/1 enhanced odds will be credited into your betting account as Free Bets.
Chelsea vs Manchester City Betting Tips: Why bet on Chelsea to win?
It’s hard to bet against Chelsea in any game at the moment. Last weekend, the Blues ran out 3-0 winners away at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and looked superb when doing so. As good as Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City are, it seems Thomas Tuchel’s side has their number, and here’s why:
- Chelsea’s resilient back three of Thiago Silva, Antonio Rudiger, and Andreas Christensen, has only conceded one goal in the EPL this season. The Blues had to go down to ten men at Anfield before they allowed it to happen.
- Romelu Lukaku has already scored four goals in all competitions this season. The Belgian is a much-improved version of the player we saw at Man U a few years ago and, at this moment in time, looks like he’s capable of scoring in every Chelsea match.
- Including a crushing defeat in the UCL final, Manchester City have not beaten Chelsea in any of the last three matches
- Chelsea have won four games in succession and are yet to concede a goal at Stamford Bridge this season