The first domestic final of the year is nearly here, as Chelsea and Liverpool ready themselves for the finale of the Carabao Cup. We’ve hunted down a superb free bets bonus from Virgin Bet, which you can claim before the game. Why not find out about it by reading below?
Chelsea vs Liverpool betting offer: Get £20 in Free Bets when you bet £10
Have you already taken advantage of this offer from Virgin Bet? If so, why not check out our page on Chelsea vs Liverpool free bets for the EFL Cup final?
Best bookmakers for Carabao Cup final free bets
Looking for a bet on the big game? Claim the best online bookie offers for Chelsea vs Liverpool below.
- bet365 – Best selection of Chelsea vs Liverpool markets
- Betfred – Great odds for Chelsea vs Liverpool
- Virgin Bet – Top bookie with great EFL Cup welcome offer
- BoyleSports – Best for Carabao Cup Price Boosts
- 888sport – Superb Chelsea vs Liverpool enhanced odds
How to claim the Virgin Bet Chelsea vs Liverpool free bets
Claiming the Chelsea vs Liverpool free bet from Virgin Bet really isn’t tough. To get your hands on it, just follow the simply instructions below.
- Click here and sign up to Virgin Bet.
- Enter your details such as name, email address, and home address.
- Confirm you are over 18 and create your account.
- Deposit £10 and place a qualifying bet at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- You’ll then receive your free bets when your initial bet has settled.
This weekend sees Chelsea taking on Liverpool in the Carabao Cup final. Liverpool come into the game on a rich vein of form, buoyed by recent events that have seen them installed back into the title race. Chelsea sit just one place behind them, and have already lifted the Club World Cup trophy this season.
It’s unsurprising to find that the bookies have Liverpool as slight favourites, but make no mistake, Chelsea could, on their day, take apart this Liverpool side with the quality they have all over the pitch. However, if Salah, Jota and Diaz start firing for Klopp’s men, things could be very different.
You’ll find plenty of fantastic Chelsea vs Liverpool markets over at Virgin Bet, where you’ll also be able to claim a fantastic free bets bonus. Why not claim it today and then use the free bets to place some wagers on the Carabao Cup final?
How does the Virgin Bet Chelsea vs Liverpool betting offer work?
This bet works in an exceptionally simple way, and it starts by using the link below to head to the Virgin Bet sportsbook. You then need sign sign up and make a deposit.
Once your account is funded, make a £10 bet at odds of 1/2 or higher, then wait for that bet to settle. When it does, you’ll find £20 of free bets heading into your Virgin Bet sportsbook account.
Virgin Bet Liverpool vs Chelsea betting offer T&Cs
- PLEASE NOTE: these Rules were last updated on 27/02/2020, and shall be effective from 11:00 on 27 February 2020. Please
- for the version of the Rules applicable to you if you registered with Virgin Bet between 17:00 on 17 September 2019 and 10:59 on 27 February 2020.
- If you are a new Member of Virgin Bet, you will be eligible for our ‘Bet £10, Get £20 in Free Bets’ offer (“Welcome Offer”), subject to these Rules.
- To be eligible for this Welcome Offer, you must:
- be 18 years of age or over;
- be a resident of, and physically located in, Great Britain;
- register as a Member of Virgin Bet and accept the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions before 23:59 9/04/2021 or after 00.01 11/04/2021;
- make a first deposit of £10 or more; and
- within 14 days of your registration as a Member, place a “Qualifying Bet”, which is a bet of £10 or more in one go on Virgin Bet sportsbook that:
- settles within the same 14-day period;
- is placed in cash;
- is placed at minimum odds of 1/2 (decimal price 1.5); and
- if an accumulator or a multiple bet, has odds greater than 1/100 (decimal price 1.01) per selection.
- Qualifying Bets must be made as a minimum £10 in one go and only the ‘win’ part of your bet will count, i.e. two £5 bets each-way (with a total stake of £10) will not be a Qualifying Bet, whereas with a £10 each-way bet (a total stake of £20), £10 would count and therefore would be a Qualifying Bet.
- If you make a Qualifying Bet, you may claim £20 in free bets, which will consist of two £10 free bet token(s) (“Free Bet Token/s”), subject to the requirements and restrictions applicable to Free Bet Tokens as set out below.
- If your Qualifying Bet is cancelled, voided or ‘cashed out’, you will not be eligible for the Free Bet Token/s in respect of that bet, but you will be able to place another Qualifying Bet.
- When you qualify for Free Bet Token/s, a pop-up notification (the “Notification”) will be displayed when you are logged into your Member account providing you with the option to accept or reject the Free Bet Token/s. This Notification will usually be displayed within 24 hours of the placement of your Qualifying Bet. In the case of technical difficulties, please allow up to 72 hours for this Notification to be displayed from the placement of your Qualifying Bet. If the Notification has not been displayed within these timeframes, you may contact our Customer Service Team.
Free Bet Tokens
- a. must be accepted whilst logged into your Member account within 7 days of the date of the Notification is made available to you, otherwise shall expire. Upon acceptance, the Free Bet Token/s will be credited to your Member account automatically;
- must be used within 7 days of acceptance, otherwise shall expire and be removed from your Member account;
- may be used to bet on sportsbook only and cannot be used to wager on Games;
- may only be used to place a bet of the same value as the applicable Free Bet Token, and cannot be used to placed a succession of bets of lower value;
- may only be used one at a time (and separate bets must be placed to redeem any multiple Free Bet Tokens awarded, where applicable);
- may only be used at odds of 1/100 or greater;
- may only be used to place a single selection bet or an accumulator bet with two or more selections, so are not valid for use on multiple bets such as Lucky 15s;
- cannot be used on each-way bets;
- cannot be used to claim any Bonus;
- cannot be withdrawn as cash; and
- will not be returned as a stake on a winning bet.
- Where a restriction is applied to your Member account under section 11.6 of the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions or your eligibility to receive the Bonus offered as part of this promotion is otherwise reduced by us under section 7.a. of the Bonus Rules (an “Account Restriction”) after you have placed a Qualifying Bet (where placed before we have notified you of the Account Restriction), you may contact our Customer Service Team to obtain the full number and expected value of any Bonus that you should have been awarded under this promotion, where altered or removed by such Account Restriction. This Rule is subject to our obligations to apply restrictions to Bonuses as necessary to prevent money laundering, fraud or similar unlawful behaviour as set out in the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions.
- You can only take part in this promotion once. If we detect that any Member has created more than one account (including in order to take part in this promotion multiple times, in breach of these Rules), or is claiming any Bonuses or taking part in this promotion for the benefit of a group of people, we shall be entitled to close any such accounts (and void any Bonuses, bets, refunds and/or related winnings).
- You can only take part in a maximum of one of our Welcome Offers or any other promotions restricted to new Members of Virgin Bet sportsbook or casino as made available from time to time.
- Any Member who is self-excluded will not be eligible to participate. Members who self-exclude: (i) during the timeframe of this promotion, or (ii) after the timeframe of this promotion but before any Bonus is credited, will not be eligible to win or receive any Bonus.
- Your deposit balance (excluding any non-withdrawable Bonuses such as Free Bet Tokens) and winnings (if any) are withdrawable at any time during this promotion, subject to our rights to temporarily withhold payments as further set out in section 5.6 of the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions.
- If you opt to participate in this promotion, you agree to comply with these Rules, the Bonus Rules and the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions at all times. If (based on reasonable evidence) we find that you have seriously breached any of these terms, we may render Bonuses, bets, refunds and/or related winnings in your Member account void, and we reserve the right to close your Member account.