We are taking a look ahead to Friday’s footballing action by selecting three fixtures for our both teams to score accumulators. All three games come the Republic of Ireland Premier Division, our picks combine to make total odds of roughly 5/1 on bet365.
- 1 Top 5 New Football Betting Sites
- 2 Both Teams To Score Tips
- 3 How to Claim the bet365 Free Bet?
- 4 BTTS Tips for Friday
- 5 Both Teams To Score Accumulator – 5/1 on bet365
Top 5 New Football Betting Sites
Both Teams To Score Tips
- Bohemians Dublin vs Shelbourne: YES @ 1/1 on bet365
- Derry City vs Drogheda United: NO @ 4/7 on bet365
- Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers – YES @ 10/11 on bet365
- Both Teams To Score Accumulator – 5 /1 on bet365.
With combined total odds of roughly 5/1, a £50 stake using bet365’s welcome bonus would return of around £250!
How to Claim the bet365 Free Bet?
£50 worth of free bets can be yours by following our short guide below.
- Click here to sign up to bet365.
- Place a bet of £10 or greater at odds of 1/5 or higher.
- You’ll then receive £50 in free bets.
Already a signed up to bet365? There are more free bets to choose from – check out our list of the best betting sites.
BTTS Tips for Friday
Bohemians Dublin vs Shelbourne: YES @ 1/1 on bet365
Our first selection from Ireland, pits Bohemians against the team directly above them, Shelbourne.
Both teams have had a lacklustre season so far, sitting 6th and 7th in the league and both some way off relegation.
Both teams have nothing but pride to play for, and we think BTTS will score in this clash.
Derry City vs Drogheda United: NO @ 4/7 on bet365
Europe chasing Derry City host struggling Drogheda United tonight, with the host clear favourites in our second leg.
Derry City will be confident they can keep Drogheda at bay in the game, as well as scoring a few of their own.
We don’t expect BTTS in this clash.
Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers – YES @ 10/11 on bet365
Our final game is a clash between the top two in the league.
The two giants of the Irish game are separated by 8 points, with Dundalk having one game in hand over Shamrock Rovers.
We expect both teams will show their attacking quality in the game, and BTTS.