Betfred West Ham vs Chelsea betting offer
Any new customer that signs up with Betfred in time for West Ham vs Chelsea can claim £30 in free bets and 10 free spins at the casino when placing a £10 bet on the match tomorrow afternoon.
If you’ve already got a Betfred account, you can check out all of the best free bets available at Premier League betting sites by clicking the link.
How does the Betfred West Ham vs Chelsea offer work?
Saturday afternoon’s London derby between Chelsea and West Ham is all set to be one of the biggest and best fixtures for Premier League betting this weekend.
Registering a new account with Betfred in time for the action will see newcomers awarded £30 in free bets when placing a £10 wager on the fixture, plus 30 free spins at the Betfred casino.
How to claim the Betfred West Ham vs Chelsea free bet
- Click any link in this segment to go Betfred and create an account
- Register using the promotional code SPORTS60
- Make your first deposit and place a qualifying bet on any sports contest. Remember to bet £10+ in one transaction, at odds of evens (2.0)
- Betfred will then credit your account with £30 in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement.
- The Maximum 30 free spins are for the slot game Blue Wizard at £0.10 per spin. The offer expires in seven days.
West Ham vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Not sure what to bet on? Take a look at our football betting tips for West Ham vs Chelsea below:
- Mason Mount scored and assisted on his return from injury midweek and should play on Saturday. He has 4 goals in 5 games and is the top scorer under Thomas Tuchel for the Blues
- Romelu Lukaku hasn’t scored in his last six domestic appearances in the EPL (also missed four games through injury). However, the Belgian powerhouse came off the bench against both Man United and Watford and is in line for a start on Saturday…
- Both Chelsea and West Ham’s last two competitive fixtures have ended with BTTS yielding positive results for bettors.
Based on the above stats, here are three recommended bets and the odds as seen at Betfred.
- Get Mason Mount to score the first goal vs West Ham at 5/1 odds at Betfred
- Get Romelu Lukaku to score at any time vs West Ham at 6/4 odds at Betfred
- Bet on BTTS in the Chelsea vs West Ham at 4/5 at Betfred
Betfred West Ham vs Chelsea offer T&Cs
This offer is for new British & Northern Irish customers only. The required promotional code is SPORTS60. Deposit and place your first sports bet of £10+ at odds of evens (2.0)+. The wager must be settled within seven days of registration, and the first bet must be on sports. Customers can expect to receive £30 in free bets credited into their respective betting accounts within 48 hours of the bet settlement. There is a seven-day expiry on this offer. Payment restrictions do apply and SMS validation may be required. Maximum 30 free spins on Blue Wizard at £0.10 per spin. Seven-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply.
- This promo is only available to new Betfred.com or Betfred app customers hailing from the UK & Northern Ireland
- Register using the promo code SPORTS60.
- The qualifying first bet must be placed at odds of evens (2.0) or greater. The total stake must be at least £10.
- The qualifying bet must be £10 in a one bet transaction. Placing two single £5 bets at odds of evens or more will not qualify.
- Customers may be required to confirm participation in the promotion by responding to an SMS message. Customers must validate themselves within seven days of the bet settlement.
- The qualifying wager must be settled within seven days of registration to qualify for the promotion.
- The qualifying bet must be placed on Sportsbook markets. Betting on such markets as Totepool, Games, Casino, Lotto, Poker, and Bingo will not qualify for the promotion.
- The free bet amount of £30 is typically credited to customer accounts within 48 hours of the settlement of the qualifying bet. But, bonus payments may be delayed if account verification is required
- Minimum and maximum free bet amount is £30.
- The free bets are valid for seven days after issue. Free bets unused after seven days will be removed from your account
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- Customers are entitled to one welcome offer per postal address, IP address, or device, or mobile phone number. If you’ve held an account with Betfred before, you are not eligible for the offer.
- Customers making deposits using prepaid Visa, Mastercards, or e-Wallets do not qualify for this promotion.
- General Betfred terms and conditions apply
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold free bet payments if Betfred.com is unable to verify a customer’s identity, or if the company has reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who created or is operating the account. In such cases, Betfred may ask for further proof of identity and address documentation to verify identity. If a customer fails to verify his/her identity, this will result in the non-payment of the bonus.
- Betfred also reserves the right to withdraw this promotion for reasons beyond the control of the bookmaker, such as system failures or supplier withdrawal (not exhaustive). In the unlikely instance that this should occur, Betfred will endeavour to communicate any withdrawal with the customer in a timely manner.